We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Trackmania Nations/United Forever

Ryzza5

Maybe if we get enough interest - we could have a monthly competition where each of us makes our own tracks, and then at the end of the month, we all race on our own creations and see who does the best. We could do it fortnightly if preferred.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have United Forever, there's no need for the Nations version, because you can play everything.

I've built a fair few tracks since I started playing TM in 04 and we have thousands over at The Trackmania Exchange(*site plug*).

Haven't released anything for ages now, although I've always got WIPs. Used to be quite good at it before I got my 360.

Would be up for some comp stuff though... even more so when TM2 comes out.

So who else is making tracks? If you don't think you can do it, head over here for some indepth tutorials. It's almost as easy as building Lego or Scaletrx tracks.

http://tutorials.mania-creative.com/trackmaking_editor/

If you're stuck for inspiration, ply online to see what others have done, or maybe see if you can recreate one of your favourite real life tracks in any series.

Let us know how you're going and feel free to ask for help. Once a few more of you are done with tracks, I'll organise a match.

I built them on Trackmania Nations during long breaks and lunch times at college, they're easy enough to build from my point of view until I try and line jumps up correctly at the right height and long enough so people can actually make the jump, lol.

I might have a go at making one on Trackmania United Forever later.

• 3 weeks later...

Well ive had it like forever lol.

Bougt United the day it was released and have kept it from there. Don't to forget the Star Patch aswell. It does not really add much apart from more single player stuff.

Online was brilliant have even been on servers with 100+ people.

Not played it for a little while but was thinking the other day i should get back into it and this will be my chance :)