We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW: Week 66 Entry

CarMadMike

well then my entry after a LONG TIME :D

i hope to get one vote

-snip-

i see a lot of good entries and some weird ones anyway my aim is one vote ;)

nice one! you'll sure get my vote with that F50..I liked the glass-covered bonnet best though

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big congratulations to scuderia_458 for winning last week's competition :), here's this week's theme:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x6/carmadmike/Weekwhatever.png

Closing Date: Sunday 26th September

Hello,

One thing I don't understand : shall the image size be MORE than (or equal to) 800px or MAXIMUM 800px ? :confused:

Diablo says in the general rules : "ie; you wish to post an image directly into your post – then please make sure that it is no larger than 800 x 640 in width x height and is no more than 350KB (0.35MB)"

I also some disqualified images for not being at 800px wide...

Can I change my picture for a higher definition ?

TheDuck38

Hello,

One thing I don't understand : shall the image size be MORE than (or equal to) 800px or MAXIMUM 800px ? :confused:

Diablo says in the general rules : "ie; you wish to post an image directly into your post – then please make sure that it is no larger than 800 x 640 in width x height and is no more than 350KB (0.35MB)"

I also some disqualified images for not being at 800px wide...

Can I change my picture for a higher definition ?

TheDuck38

The 800x640 rule is a bit redundant at the moment after Diablo has installed an automatic image resizer on the forum. For PoTW the picture has to be at least 800 pixels wide to fit in the banner. THe total filesize has to be under 350Kb.