We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vinny452

whoohhoooo today im going on exam for the moped :D wish me luck 2 o clock (dutch time).

great update. but still need to download i dont understand is there a new race session in A and B spec?Seasonal Events? i hope so i dont want to race a full day long lol need to do the 4 hour race :(

lol almost done the same post twice lol is that a bug ? i dont see my own posts

I was doing the second last Championship in the Professional system, using my tuned Veyron against a grid of purpose-uilt racing cars. While I could match them on the straights, I didn't have good enough brakes or handling, so I finished 3rd overall.

Which racing car do recommend that's great but not too expensive, and that can be used for the final Expert series as well?

I've only got about $2.5m at the moment as well.

Guest vinny452

hey all. i want to upload my photo's but when i want to make the photo's some smaller and save he says

paint cannot save this file the save was interrupted ?? please help thanks..

Guest vinny452
I got it from some german friend.

But i seriously cant drive it like this with the g27. I set the feedback to one because 0 is not possible, but the wheel still shake like hell. It is fff annoying, if its not possible to turn off i will use a controller..

i got the g27 to and yes its reall strange you cant turn it of but you can take the cable out of it

if you turn it up side down you have 4 cables the left one is the force feed back.

Guest vinny452
Cool! Gotta try that.

Edit: You know its much easier to unplug the power cable.

Works awesome! Thank you for the tip. Now i can earn 84.000 in 2:40 really easily..

ok yes thats an option too :P no problem i dont really like the force feedback whit drifting so i was looking how to fix it and couldt find so.

... whats your psn?? i like some friends in my friendslist which are playing gt5 instead of call of duty

my psn is Zerosabotage