We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOT$ (Update: / 2.11.2015 / The Epic Stealth Bomber )

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Oh great, so you unlocked my locked .3dg file and edited the mod without asking? :mad:

loooooool i dident unlock it i just edit the 2db files thats all and wenn i pm u neva anserd back and eny way its for private use only so shift down a bit

BTW super modder ther is no tool 2 unlock 3dg files lmao first thing then talk OK

@TDUFREAK500

Why Idiot????????????? just 2 make a mod look better its tru mann u are a Dumbass like ur saying waht the hell is rong with u guys

loooooool i dident unlock it i just edit the 2db files thats all and wenn i pm u neva anserd back and eny way its for private use only so shift down a bit

BTW super modder ther is no tool 2 unlock 3dg files lmao first thing then talk OK

There is a way to unlock them.. So I wouldn't be suprised. There is a thread on TDUC about it actually where most modders have posted.

Well if I never replied either I forgot it or its just in a long list of other PMs or emails, that does not give you the "OK" to edit it. Private use also means you don't show images, nor do I accept it. So remove the images.

Private use also means you don't show images, nor do I accept it. So remove the images.

Who the hell are u man or waht do u want from me is it a crime 2 edit some 2db files just 2 make it look better??????? you just come to tduC to complan and cry abaut your stuff and making other modders look bad like stargts or zoqqers mods BTW did u ask turn 10 to convert all the cars to TDU ????????????????????? Grow up mann and get a life

@TDUFREAK500

Why Idiot????????????? just 2 make a mod look better its tru mann u are a Dumbass like ur saying waht the hell is rong with u guys

because you actually didnt get permission if I want to edit anything I wait to actually get permission if I do get permission and you know tool can get annoyed at people editing his work without permission even if it is only texture files

because you actually didnt get permission if I want to edit anything I wait to actually get permission if I do get permission and you know tool can get annoyed at people editing his work without permission even if it is only texture files

did u not read buddy i askt him abaut 2 or 3 times over god damn pm if hes is to ignorant 2 right back then bad luck for him remember mann they are only 2db files not the main car files so just chill the hell down OK you guys shod care abaut some other stuff like uploading mod with out promisson thats more impotent then my stuff

:mad:NOW BACK 2 THE MAIN THREAD:mad:

Oh great, so you unlocked my locked .3dg file and edited the mod without asking? :mad:

Did you asked EA Game to rip their works?

Oh, I almost forgot one thing;

This Supra only have TRD or RMM wing and TRD Hood but the bodykit is Bomex.