We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diesel car requests here !

SethTurk

Could someone please convert/create these cars ?

VW Golf 1.6 TDI DSG

VW Passat 2.0 TDI DSG Highline

Audi A4 2.0 TDI

Audi A6 3.0 TDI

Bmw 320d

Bmw 520d

Bmw 635d

Renault Megane 1.5 Dci Coupe 6-gear

It would be even better if the qualilty of the models was similar to the conversions and creations performed by Tool831 , assasin696 , miha2795 and Minime891 :) Thanks in advance and good luck .

Ford Focus TDCi or Ford Mondeo TDCi, anyone?

Focus TDCi and Fiesta MK5 facelift TDCi ( my father's car ^^ )

they would be good :)

@tWm. : Yes , they look same but some diesel car would be good in TDU :)

@Sponge and Ken_block_fan : thanks for your ideas and feedbacks :)

diesel sucks:D

why should anyone make annoying sound diesels when they could make a lambo or mecedes amg or porsche or sth like that?

Meybe because some of us dont like those .... exotics :oook::oook:

I Hate Exotics and I prefer old nice street cars... Just because u like them it doesnt mean everyone has to love them.... :oook::oook:

Opel Astra G Caravan 2003 2.2 DTI?:D

More I prefer Astra G 2003 Hatchback :thumbsup: But thats not the point the point is that this is a great idea :p:p

Imagine That On Hawaii Streets ^^

opel_astra_g_HS_flash.jpg

Would Look Great... Am I Right ??

I like exotics car. However, in TDU are a lot of high-powered cars. I love AMGs, Ms or whatever. But more ordinary types of these cars will be sometimes better. Why we have E63 AMG but no E350 or E500? It is fast too...

U forgot about the history, The Real Bad Boy In Mercedes Family "Mercedes 190e" This Car Is Fast, Looks beautifull and it's awsome ;)

Mercedes-190e--263094.jpg

I like diesel... However, just download the normal car and put a diesel sound mod on?? Unless you desperately want it to say TDi of CDi etc on the back ;)

You could even edit the physics if you want to get really into this whole diesel idea.

I like diesel... However, just download the normal car and put a diesel sound mod on?? Unless you desperately want it to say TDi of CDi etc on the back ;)

You could even edit the physics if you want to get really into this whole diesel idea.

But thats the point of the whole request... There is no Opels, no skodas No VW ( Jetta, Passat etc) :cry::cry: