We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - Wolkswagen Golf VR6 sound mod (R32 BNK) (NFSU2 SOUND, READ COMMENTS)

Doctor G.

EDIT : THIS IS NOT A REAL VR6 SOUND BUT OBVIOUSLY THE SOUND FROM NFSU2'S 350Z (99% SURE), THANKS LETUNNEURS FOR FIGURING THAT OUT. I WOULD NOT HAVE RELEASED THIS MOD IF I HAD REALIZED THAT BEFORE, BUT NOW IT IS TOO LATE...

d%27oh.jpg

Source (click on the "play" icon) :

http://www.tehkseven.net/ringtone/11555/golf-vr6-turbo-mp3-ringtone.html

Sound mod :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSeDgDhzMmc

Download :

http://www.filefront.com/17480160/Volkswagen Golf VR6 TDU sound mod by Doctor G (R32 BNK).zip

Thanks for the comments.

Nice sound! The sound is like in need for speed underground 2 (nissan 350z) :)

The source from nfs u2 lol

I must say that you're right, it sounds very similar but I doubt that EA make their sounds from crappy little audio files like that! Could it be that this isn't a real VR6 sound in that source but the sound recorded from NFS? That would be pretty grotesque!

Did I hear a little bov there? :D

Cool sound, bro.

You hear right! But now i'm not too sure if it's really a VR6 sound...

Ok i proove it with my videos

Ahahah, this is embarassing, it's not exactly the same but it's too close to be honest... So it seems that some lame dude recorded the sound from NFS and pretended it's a VR6 for the ringtone stuff or whatever (I did not get the audio file from the ringtone site originally but from a free site with various low quality car sounds ; this ringtone site with the same sound on it was just more convenient for a previewing) and here I come like a naive newbie, using my doppler and all to make it sound right for TDU. This is completly silly (but I always said to myself "hey it really sounds like a engine from a video game", lol).

Here is what I get from getting suspect audio sources from stupid untrusted sites :p

the sound is very good actually you just have to change the vr6 to 350 z sound title

very disapointing?? no!! if the sound wasnt good that was disapointing

but since it is very clean

good work mate !

just one more thing that most of the people dont know its that ALL THE FILES ARE MONO RUNNING IN 4 BITS PER SECOND so WE SOUND MODDERS CANT DO MIRACLES WITH THE SAMPLES stop posting stupid comments like do this youtubenanana----and this youtubenanana....

the sound is very good actually you just have to change the vr6 to 350 z sound title. Good work mate !

Yes probably, but I would have to upload another bnk and this one has already been downloaded 30 times so it's too late... Thanks for comment mate.

You can also fix the title... since it's Volkswagen, not Wolkswagen... lol

Thanks for this crucial remark but I think I'll leave it like that : it suits well the complete failure of this mod after all... I guess you must have good times on this forum with bi****ng about spelling mistakes.

I guess you must have good times on this forum with bi****ng about spelling mistakes.

Sure do :) alot of guys don't speak english for their first language, so whaddaya gonna do, eh? :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter though, because even with general qualifications in english from high school, I still make spelling mistakes from time to time. *Checks post*

And yeah, nice 350z sound =]

• 1 year later...
    • 4 months later...