We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fanatec 911 Carrera?!

Fear Deer

P:

Comfy to use

Need a bit of strength to turn it when the springs are set to 100% or more. (Feels real)

Accurate tracking

Reliable.

C:

The leather has started to come away on mine

Shifter feels like it's not connected to anything (Very easy to change gear)

The grips sometimes come loose and slip off the desk (Annoying)

Use socks, but not shoes - they mess up the balance, making it too easy to make exaggerated pedal movements.

Mine manages to somehow keep working after three/four years. Pre-ordered it, too, so know mid-cycle fixes. :) Everything's in good condition (except the reverse rear, which broke during the first month. But that's acceptable, because it's a combo of another button and blah de blah and its fine). :)

No other issues. :) Congrats on your purchase!

-Leadfoot

As others have said really.

The first month I was a bit rough with it but then I heard some 'horror' stories and I became a lot more gentle when I used it. I only ever use the H-Shifter, if I can't use it then I don't bother with a game/vehicle. The shifter is alot easier to use than some gear boxes you'll find in real cars but it's hardly a negative point.

I have family using it some times, my sister played Test Drive Unlimited with it once or twice and she didn't know how to use it with care, my auntie used it while she was drunk and managed to remove the shifter block from my desk because she changed gear that hard and my uncle used it last weekend on GTR Evo for an hour or two and was far from gentle with it and it stood up to the punnishment fine.

It made me cringe every time they used it but it still works fine.

I like to use leather wipes/cleaner on the wheel and gear stick gaitor because I'm a bit weird :p

AHAHAH!!

I am also cleaning everything i own all the time XDD

AHAHXDDD

My pda's screen, my PSP, my lappy. i hate dust

i also hate when my grandparents enter my dad's car cose they put their feet everywhere, on leather, plastics, everywhere while entering, then they put their seatbelt and leave it twisted, and push it hard, then do this n that.

it hurts each time they pull the door by the door handle forcing the metal. XDDD

Plus my heart also hruts when someone uses my stuff without care XDDD

hehe :p