We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can Anyone Help?

wcumbie

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but..

When ever I try to switch cars, I select one, it gives the "Saving...Please Wait..." message, but it freezes and does nothing. And it also just randomly freezes when I'm driving.(Which makes playing period almost impossible):mad:

Windows 7 64-Bit, quite a few mods, never had a problem like this untill today. Any suggestions?:)

Deleting it.

You're actually better off doing a naughty and making your folder read only, so TDU can't recreate it.

For Windows XP:

1. Goto ; C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Test Drive Unlimited\

2. Then delete the Radial.cdb file.

3. Come back out of that folder so you just have a list of folders (Basically go to the 4. Application Data Folder)

5. Right Click on the Test Drive Unlimited Folder and click properties

6. At the bottom of the new window, make sure "Read Only" has a tick in it (not a green box - A TICK!)

7. Click Apply then OK.

For Windows Vista / Windows 7

Goto: C:\Program Data\Test Drive Unlimited

Then perform steps 2 - 7 for the XP walkthrough. Same principles apply.

No, he means Program Data. You need to 1) Set up WIndows to show you hidden files and folders, and 2) Tell Windows to show you system files. <- A lot of people miss that but you have to do it, otherwise you can't see the file. Delete radial.cdb and then follow the instruction Sponge gave you. :)