We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, its 1280x720 and we dont even know if there is AAx8 or max seeting in environement or car of POSTER'S Video. Seriously, stop saying TDU2 is crap before you see the final game.

All Graphical choices are made with a reason, the charactermotion is quick because it needed to be and for the Veyron, they make the choice to use pragmatist instead of sticking to the reality, stop blaming them for that, they will not make a character animation that take the roof of the veyron in the garage and fixed it on the car just for you.

Guys, its 1280x720 and we dont even know if there is AAx8 or max seeting in environement or car of POSTER'S Video. Seriously, stop saying TDU2 is crap before you see the final game.

All Graphical choices are made with a reason, the charactermotion is quick because it needed to be and for the Veyron, they make the choice to use pragmatist instead of sticking to the reality, stop blaming them for that, they will not make a character animation that take the roof of the veyron in the garage and fixed it on the car just for you.

I'm ''bashing'' because the vid is horrible in replay on sounds and vehicle/character motion plus the wheelblur seems to be the old effect, not the ones we've seen in newer trailers. And for the veyron they might as well have made it the softtop version with leaving out the speedlimit, or an option to only remove the panels in garages.

the audi seat looks horrible and not fully made and put into a lot of detail like in the video it is fuzzy and just a grey blob and this looks like a old build of the game because as clr gtr said the wheel blur looks old compared to the new trailers which are good or decent something dogey is going on whit these replays i like the bugatti roofs i think it is a nice feature so stop whining

I play on 1280x720 On Low graphic settings, but it look better than TDU1 on High

Screens dont show it.

I think the game is good, but not too good as producers said

Sorry for my english

oh thank god i thought the graphics were like that i suppose low graphics effect wheel blur and interior oh can you make a Mercedes sls video and some images with the doors up if possible

I'm ''bashing'' because the vid is horrible in replay on sounds and vehicle/character motion plus the wheelblur seems to be the old effect, not the ones we've seen in newer trailers. And for the veyron they might as well have made it the softtop version with leaving out the speedlimit, or an option to only remove the panels in garages.

My TDU2 beta in 1980x1050 with all max seetings on a 32"LCD,its just beautiful, attention to details is here, you cant judge a 3D model or the global quality of a beta with a 1280x720 resolution screen and with a compressed crappy video quality.

My TDU2 beta in 1980x1050 with all max seetings on a 32"LCD,its just beautiful, attention to details is here, you cant judge a 3D model or the global quality of a beta with a 1280x720 resolution screen and with a compressed crappy video quality.

You're not getting my point.

You can make a model as highpoly as you want, and make it as highly textured as you want and run the game it is in on a resolution larger than the average cinema in your town, but if you don't get the model and design itself correct, all the details are useless. I can give the SLR 722S Roadster the front of the latest CL65 AMG, and make it extremely high poly, and give it the highest res textures ever used in a game, but it's still awfully wrong because it's not supposed to have a flat big CL nose, but a pointy F1-inspired nose.

My points are based on modeling mistakes on both the D8 as the Veyron GS, and if óne car already has 8 rather noticable mistakes in the design and mesh itself, I think I can have reasons to doubt if they really made cars 100% like the original, since the D8 is just one example, the Veyron being the other one.