We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Milli's GT pictures (Finally updated)

Milli

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, nice pics! Are you able to change size of tires? :)

No... but they normally do it right. Lol Like, the Datsun got bigger rims because GT5 wanted to.

nice datsun shots!

Thanks!

Update! Now i liked the idea of tunning old Nissans! :lol:

My new Bluebird 1969!

6554247205_474c6d94e9_z.jpg

6554248323_9000d6c14a_z.jpg

6554249855_f83a72878a_z.jpg

6554251523_2735514f28_z.jpg

6554263127_fe229936cf_z.jpg

6554253159_f439c64992_z.jpg

6554255703_68000e9df3_z.jpg

6554254191_427e606c58_z.jpg

6554256957_b3e0d539f6_z.jpg

6554259209_dfa2076e95_z.jpg

6554261565_2d01f184a1_z.jpg

:D

gt5's nurb looks SO GOOD! awesome shots too.

(jealous)

+rep

LOL, i made a Forza fan jealous! WIN! :lol:

Sorry, i had to.

Yes, the Nurburgring wheater/time change is just... my favorite track of all! Start the race in the morning and see the sun going up while racing is just priceless. Sometimes you are also racing, and a big cloud covers the sun... and when will start rain... it get's all grey-ish looking... it is amazing. It is something that i really enjoy see in the game.

Its perfect! Wish that Forza had at least the Type X Aero kit for the 240sx, it needs to be square and mean looking, the rounded bumpers of the 240sx just dont look right :(

Awesome shots milleh

Lol, yes, that 200SX is brilliant! My inspiration was this:

Nikolay_RPS13_Kouki_180sx_Volks_TE37_335.jpg

That track you made looks good - I'll have to download a copy of it.

Yes, not only looks, but it is the way i like, 52 turns. Lol

amazing shots!

and i lold at the mini between the supercars :rofl:

[photo]

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo217/EatMoreAltoids/shiftyeyes-1.gif

What is this sorcery?

Anyways, I love the Mini, Toscana is a perfect location for photos. And that Alfa is a cutiepie.

The Mini is fully tuned, with 186hp and around 800kg... but the real secret is slick qualify tires against street ones... it was just astonishing at corners, and the track that i have made has corners everywhere! Lol

EPIC shots Milli :P

Looks better than another game totally not FM4 so not worth starting a flamewar :D

Lol thanks. :D

Milllllleh, would you mind getting a kouki S14, in white, with white te37's, lowered, and then take pics of it? I have a white on white Zenki (on Advan RGII's) in forza, looks quite nice, I reckon kouki w/te's would be amazing.

That would be the Silvia S14 93 or the 96 facelifted? Sure, no problem! Lol

Zenki= first version

Kouki= facelifted. And actually, through my one in Forza, i've fallen in love with, and now prefer the Zenki XD. Theres a facelifted S14 thats called an S14 Aero-X or something, right? Has a large rear wing, and a different front/rear bumper? If yoiu can track one of those ones down, i'd like to see it in white with white te's/ce28n's, but if not, dont worry about it :) (unless you want to)

Zenki= first version

Kouki= facelifted. And actually, through my one in Forza, i've fallen in love with, and now prefer the Zenki XD. Theres a facelifted S14 thats called an S14 Aero-X or something, right? Has a large rear wing, and a different front/rear bumper? If yoiu can track one of those ones down, i'd like to see it in white with white te's/ce28n's, but if not, dont worry about it :) (unless you want to)

I can... i have both of them... lol. When i can play again, i will take a look and see what i can do. Maybe both in same time?

I am actually thinking about black and white... just need choose which one will be white and which one will be black. :D

Nice! Were those first photos from an online or offline race? Looks like you both parked for a couple of them.

Offline in the 2-player mode. I drove the black, my brother drove the white. They are usefull those times. :lol:

Jeez. Did you take enough pictures? They're good. As per the norm.

She couldn't let herself be outdone by you :lol:

:lol: What?