We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Takumi: Mazda RX-7 FC

PhatPunk

Mazda RX-7 FC (Savanna) [3.0]

Vehicle replaced: TVR Tuscan

Converted by: Takumi (DJvitas)

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Turn 10

Camera: Jag E-Type RHD. Ik: bike . Ride Height: 150mm

afce91b57b8dt.jpgba6580885efft.jpg

478dbe133b0at.jpg55ac5993918at.jpg

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Download

Requires Djey's Magicmap

Mod History

v.1.0 - Release

v.3.0 - Reconvert

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Is there a way I can convert it into LHD? :)

Edit -- EPIC FAIL --

I took the wrong settings, so don't pay attention to this post. I edited the message and removed the links that were dead, but I leave the rest as it is, and as a testimony of stupidity. :D

See my next message for the updated settings and photos - and take your ticket if you want to slap me. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, using the settings provided in the forum (Best Cameras and IK's (compliant with TDUMT 1.16 and patch 1.68a/b) 450 cars total ).

Mazda RX-7 FD3S

GR1 Cockpit RHD

Noble M14 Cockpit_Back

XLRV Hood

Tuscan Hood_Back

RufRK IK

I tried to do it and came to that: FD3S TDUMT Cam settings. The position of the cam is right where it should, though a bit far away. When I try to get as close as I can to the dashboard using the game settings, the view is just above the bottom of the wheel. Yet that's still better than being on the left seat.

Only real problem, when I look back (rear mirror), the view goes back to the right seat when I released the button. I've got to browse all views to go back to the correct one. Don't know yet how to fix it.

I've got a belt problem with the car (this happend before I tried to move the cam), on the fresh install: as you can see, the belts are too long and visible from the outside of the car.

Any idea how to fix it?

Also, I changed the sound of the Lotus for one made for the FC (somewhere on the forum) and it add a lot to this mod. So, thanks a lot for this car which will give me lot of fun. :thumbsup:

(And I'm waiting for the hachiroku too.) :D

FD3S TDUMT Cam settings[/url].

(And I'm waiting for the hachiroku too.) :D

This is the RX7 FC not the FD3S, you're using the wrong cam set.

And this is the new camera set for the FC.....

71vette Cockpit RHD

Edonis Cockpit_Back

XLRV Hood

Audi A3 Hood_Back

Default_Bike IK

As far as the camera going back to the left side, make sure you're NOT mixing up Hood and Cockpit cams, because by your screenshot, it looked like you set the same camera for the hood and for the cockpit at the same time.

And the HachiRoku has been out for a while.

You know what Kurgan777, I was going to work on the FD and yeah I've just seen that I used the FC settings. I should have been not attentive. (Thanks for your vigilance.) I'll see the results after correction and edit the previous message.

Oh et yes I did put the same cam (removing the hood one) though I'm not sure to remember why. There was something wrong when swapping views. Anyway, I'll put the corrects settings and see how it is. :)

Edit --

Well of course it's better with the good settings: not any bugs, everything is fine. As you can see, the position is still far away from the wheel to my liking. But it's look good and I'm really happy.

Photos : normal view, mirror view, settings in TDUMT.

Has one of you tried to ajust the physics?

As you can see, the position is still far away from the wheel to my liking.

There's only so many cameras that will work with any specific car mod, I try to choose the best cameras that put the steering wheel in the exact center of the screen.

And use the XLRV hood, when I update the list next it's going to be switched to that anyways.

• 2 months later...