We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mods that dont require djey's community patch or magic map?:D

930205as

I recommend using it. The file itself doesn't change the gameplay experience, and you don't have to worry about the file size if you have it installed. :)

If you insist on not using it, though, Rolling is right; the file size of the mod car must be less than or equal to the file size of the original car.

-Leadfoot

Thx Mate! But, that mean that i havve to download and unrar the files before iknow-.-

Can you send some links of cars that will work? That would be great

I don't get why you won't use the Magic Map in the first place.

In case you decide to use it, here is the link. :)

It didnt work to install correct because its a copy of the game. My real game was damaged so i will buy a new game soon. Untill that i have to play with old cars and no magic map

Do u have any links of cars that will work?:)

Just download the magic map instead. 100% of all mods released these days need it, and 99.9% of all the mods ever released do as well. Those that don't are several years old, will look very bad (we're talking dashboards where you can't read the numbers, wheels where you can hardly see what logo it is, etc etc.) also, I can bet none of those links are working any longer plus that it would take ages to actually find them in the first place. Also, use the Edit button instead of double and triple posting.

Magic Map now comes with an installer and can be easily set onto your TDU - even if it's a game copy :).

DOWNLOAD PAGE

Concerning Community Patch, the modder mentions wether it's necessary or not.

No mention = no need, basically.

alright thx m8, but when i install it it comes an error that says that magic map cant convert t something (?) What can the problem be?