We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Video: First TDU2 preview using the quality wheel!

BobbyV

Well im 100% sure that its not going to be worse than TDU1. I cant wait to try out my g25 in tdu2, it seems like this fanatec works alright and so will g25...i hope

Oh believe me, it is. But you should experience it first hand. Some might like it, who like simpleton'ish racing games which are arcade up its ass. But for the driving enthusiast, it's a nightmare of a game, even TDU 1 feels tenfold better.

Besides the force feedback - I didn't like how he said the handling was 'unpredictable', which has been my experience as well previously.

When he said that he drove a Ford Mustang Fastback. Well, I´m not 100 % sure about it, but I believe that could be because of the car, not because of the common handling ingame.

(Is that okay to understand? Don´t know how to explain in another way. :confused:)

Anyway, I´m gonna give it a try with my G25 too and after that I´ll see if I´m right or wrong.

:thumbsup:

Greetings

When you've played a lot of driving games and driven in real life, car control becomes second nature. Sure, different types of cars require small adaptions to keep them on the road, but after 2 minutes you can predict how a car will respond to situation and take measures to control it. Using a bunch of cars, you could not predict when the car would lose traction, and how it would respond - it was contrary to nature. As soon as you lost traction, you had no hope of controlling the slide, you couldn't turn the wheel fast enough, and if you could, you had no precision so instead of spinning out you'd fish-tail for a bit and lose speed speed.