We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

They aren't really reviews, but I didn't know where to put this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MotoGamesTV

Some test drives with unseen before cars.

This is FINAL game. You can see unboxing in one video.

Judging from that, it seems they haven't done anything about the engine sounds with windows up and windows down which have been reported way back. For some people it may sound like no difference, I personally think the sounddifference is there yet extremely minimal. TDU1 had it far better done.

Yes yes another detail, but wasn't that the main reason to include moving windows in the first place?

http://www.youtube.com/user/MotoGamesTV#p/a/u/0/nwkz6AmZ2Tk

Man, don't mean to be complaining again since most of the engine sounds seem actually very nice. But... what is this? This has to be fixed right away, this is just outrageous, just hear that engine sound, its horrible!:mad: Its the same the DBS had in the BETA, so its not only horrible but its also the same engine sound so many fans complained about in the BETA testings.

-First TDU2 Update:

-Fix One-77 Engine Sound.

-Add Import Music Option.

-Add Dual-Clutch to cars.

Ok, so the car wash video is one of the scariest things I've ever seen. The combination of song choice and the way the characters move is just weird. Won't be going there too often :p

Predictably the V12 Vantage engine sound is slightly disappointing because it's my pre-order car.

The thing I liked the most about those videos was that there were 2 free spaces in the Mercedes Showroom, I wonder which cars are going to fill them!:thumbsup:

Again, those gears changing, its painful, the sound just stops and starts again, also when there are bumps on the road the sound just goes crazy like stopping and starting continuously!:mad: I am enjoying the engine sounds and then !BAM! the gear changes and its all ruined! Please EDEN fix that the best way you can!:)

-First TDU2 Update:

-Fix One-77 Engine Sound.

-Add Import Music Option.

-Fix Sound Transitions (gear changes, road bumps, etc...)

-Also add "Diego Miranda - I want to live in Ibiza" and the SEAT Ibiza (just kidding:thumbsup:)

If anybody does not see it, Leadfoot is aiming at the Ford Mustang Fastback ''Miami'' behind and right of the Press Esc to exit full screen mode thing.

@Leadfoot: weren't we supposed to be able to win cars once we got challenged in a head-to-head race with one of those Solar Crown characters? I bet they might have liveries or something else that isn't available otherwise... bit like pink slips in MW etc.

Also, the Cruise-o-Matic is the name of the 3-speed automatic gearbox that was available on the Fastback in 68.