We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Superfan Showdown Voting begins!

Eudemon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince forwarded your question to me and I responded. Not sure who the "she" is in this equation. ;) We should be following up with all the winners soon!

Thanks for clearing things up a little.However, i still didnt get any responses to the ticket i submited to tdu2 support...hopefully there was an address field.

Thanks

-Aoun Syed

Chatbox message is here for those who missed it (emphasis added):

@Ry: We received your request and will get back to you soon. ;) Going to get the patch announcements all taken care of then will start working on fulfillment. Congrats on your win by the way!

It is necessary to wait only :)

well you have the whole bugfixing and all so it could take some time.....but hopefully not too long...i mean all they have to do is ship the packages....

but ya i hope it comes by this week if not next week....but i guess it depends on hwere you live....i dont expect much of a wait since i live in canada so there wont be any i international shipping (probably by ground too)

EDIT: FIXED

Indeed but I'm not sure they count it as international, so far as I know Americans and Canadians can phone each other without international charges, so I wondered if post was the same. Not my best subject though.

well you have the whole bugfixing and all so it could take some time.....but hopefully not too long...i mean all they have to do is ship the packages....

but ya i hope it comes by this week if not next week....but i guess it depends on hwere you live....i dont expect much of a wait since i live in canada so there wont be any international shipping

I have asked a question on date of sending of prizes at forum TDU2 to user InfoNinja in PM.

I Look forward to hearing.

On the basis of it it becomes clear when to wait prizes. :)

I think I have to wait longer than other:lol:

sorry for those who were confused but what i meant was the shipping for me would probably take less time ((unless shipped freom cali in which case it would reach roughly take the same time as it would to come to australia) ....and im just beign patinet about it...

also they did say it would take up to 30 days

but its almost here since its been almost a month

I contacted infoninja

he/she said that the delay is caused by a lack of phone number that is needed by the shipping company ( for me atleast)

so i suggest all the winners to ask if they need to provide the phone number...

but ya im just having patience at this point.....its just a game and a gfx card after all...

I contacted infoninja

he/she said that the delay is caused by a lack of phone number that is needed by the shipping company ( for me atleast)

so i suggest all the winners to ask if they need to provide the phone number...

but ya im just having patience at this point.....its just a game and a gfx card after all...

To me too have informed on necessity of phone number. Long wait... :eek:

By the way what video card? AMD what model? Someone interested?

To me too have informed on necessity of phone number. Long wait... :eek:

By the way what video card? AMD what model? Someone interested?

i think its gonna be a graphics card that can support tdu2 graphics reasonably well...that said my 8500 seems to handle it well ( ive played in offline mode using my bros copy but can get online until i get my copy of tdu2 with cd key)....also if any of you do find out can you guys pm each other or something please since i want to keep it a suprise :D

and also if pm'ed infoninja for an estimate for ETA

It shouldn't be a surprise since they told us what it was when the competition first opened - only I can't remember exactly.

An ATi HD 5xxx mid/high-range card in that series iirc

no joke

nle549.jpg

:P

( the copy of tdu2 has yet to arrive but the graphics card was a local shipment.)