We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Guide

Jusmar

Since there wasn't a game manual for D/L PC releases, it took me time to figure out some expected to be simple things:

- To get your friends to visit your house

Go to the house you want your friends to visit, open your friend list and send a invitation to them, once they accept it, they should appear on your entry door.

- Disabling GPS while driving.

the game doesn't make clear, so many people think that the GPS button doesn't work. After you select a target for the GPS, while driving, press and hold the GPS key to disable it.

- Returning to road button

same as the GPS, but this time you have a visual indication that it's working. Just press and hold the Return to Road key and wait for the little ball to fill. After it you should be transported back to where you left the road, with the car facing the direction you were going. Also, if you pass over another road while you were skidding away, you will start from that road.

Why I cant drive A5 race again, I guess I have to do that because I got 2nd place and game still annoyingly says that my objective is to win A5 championship...ffs. It says in the championship that none of races are available.

yeah, its like that because you got second place. You gotta select the "give up" option to restart the championship, That will drawn your events counter on it back to zero, allowing you to try the races again.

Does anyone know how to stay linked with your friends. It takes forever to finally join then 5 minutes later we switch servers and get split. I'm on PS3 by the way. Thanks for any help.

Start -> Players -> Session players -> Your friend -> Link to player

Though this didn't actually make any difference to me at least a few days ago :lol:

also any tips for the A3-A2 Licence Time test where you have to race down a mountain and Slr while its wet? I just spin out a lot with the amazing amount of torque or something.

Put gearbox in manual, and use 4th gear all the way. i did it in my second atenpt and i don't have a weel and i am not a very good driver either

A5 Championship, plus A5 Championship high, beat those and you can duel her.

Got it as well as the A3-A2 licence now all thats left is my a1 and i can drive free!

BTW what is the best A1 in your opinion. I read that the Atom is the best but it has such a low top speed i think it would be slow for long stretches.

I'd love to say the Atom, but the speed...

Keep your life simple and buy a Veyron. Same acceleration, better speed, and massive AWD grip. Just be warned that you'll look like a retard if you take it out cruising.

No doubt, I bet every person under 10 plays for that car. Its nice and all but people just cant control the car at that speed. No offence meant to the 10 year old and below who really want to drive just for the fun of it.

I feel a bit dumb after spending all my money on a yatch and a Zonda Cinque and now I have only a bit left and I'm wondering which is the easiest way to make more money as I am gonna have to do the 20k races quite a few times to afford an One-77 :lol:

Selling cars/houses doesn't count :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...