We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Surprise cars

MROZ3Q

Hi all :)

This thread is about cars that aren't on the official TDU2's car list. I want post here all hidden cars that are unlisted... If you can, post your notice too.

Now i see 2 unlisted model :

*Ariel Atom 500 V8 (last game championship's prize in Hawaii)

*Audi R8 4.2 FSI (can't buy, only drive in two "Driving Convoy" Missions)

Audi R8 4.2 FSI Photos :

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Ariel Atom 500 V8 Photos :

The Atom V8 is a beast to drive btw.

And is it just me or does the R8 V8's handling seem somewhat bugged? It's got to be the worst handling car I've driven in the game. It oversteered all the time making it nearly impossible to keep on the road even at low speeds. The V10 you can buy is fine though.

And is it just me or does the R8 V8's handling seem somewhat bugged? It's got to be the worst handling car I've driven in the game. It oversteered all the time making it nearly impossible to keep on the road even at low speeds. The V10 you can buy is fine though.

Agreed, when I first drove it I was like 'What's everyone on about, it drives nicely' then I turned some more corners and oh dear, lost about 10k because of it's handling. No wonder you can't buy it, who would want to. Still kinda cool to have as it's very rare.

Ariel Atom 300 Supercharger, not Atom 500 V8...

I said carefully ;)

Ariel Atom 300 Supercharged

Race specification components are specified throughout the Atom V8 and reflect the extraordinary levels of performance that the car offers. With over 500bhp available the Atom V8 has a power to weight ratio in excess of 900bhp per tonne.