We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Into the airport

mr.rod

Just thought i would post a small bit of info on these forums for TDU2.

i was randomly driving arround near Ibiza's airport when i was thinking about jumping the fence to get on to the runways for speed testing or something, so i decied to try and get over the fence near the run ways, frist try was a total failure, so i gave it another try and finaly got over, so far, i know offroaders can get over without much of any problem but im still testing Class A and C cars, class B isnt much of a problem(i wouldnt try with a hummer, seams WAY to slow) here are some pictures:

This is the fence you have to jump.

111397147-4.jpg

If you look closely, you should be able to see the area of the fence i jumped indecated on the map.

111397165-4.jpg

this is the location, the circle shows the area of the jump.

111397197-4.jpg

It might take more then a few tries to get over the fence

The map technique is the easiest thing in the world, I can't see how jumping might be easier. It works anytime, anywhere, and in any car. You can also use it to enter other areas that would be inaccessible otherwise.

In case anyone is still having trouble figuring it out, there's also a video made by one of our forum members here (via Knyazevs Blog ):

The map technique is the easiest thing in the world, I can't see how jumping might be easier. It works anytime, anywhere, and in any car. You can also use it to enter other areas that would be inaccessible otherwise.

In case anyone is still having trouble figuring it out, there's also a video made by one of our forum members here (via Knyazevs Blog ):

-snip-

The jumping method is easyer and funner cause you might get $100 if you can clear the fence and properly land, besides, who wouldnt want to jump a fence in a subaru?

[mod edit:] Please do not quote videos, thanks!

i just tested out this method, it does not work for me what so ever, unless im doing something wrong, ill keep trying :(, and why would you book mark the airport anyways, the runway seams to be pretty short.

Worked for me, Ry. Same for the Cave on Hawaii, keep the car in 1st gear with your foot on the clutch, press the map button, give it a second or two until the music starts, then press back. Quickly floor the throttle and pass through the fence.

I must admit, I didn't manage it on my first few goes, but I eventually got there. I did the same trick in the H3 on one of Hawaii's racetracks, slipped through the fence and went off for some offroading!

Why don't you just tell the guard that the car you are a character of a game in which you are in a "Driving Convoy" mission, and the target point is inside the Airport? Maybe he trusts you and opens the gates ... or call the police.

PS.: Before making the "final version of my post, I almost wrote "shipped" instead "transported", I know it is the most absurd question ever made about doubts with the language, but..., errr...

What is the "shipping" version when by plane? Airplanned? hehehe!