We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2011 SEASON!

superhyper

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They see me rollin'...

Look, I don't care who wins as long as it's not Shamilton. I have always hated him. I mean - I am a Vettel fan but if, for example, Button or Webber would have won it would have been cool. I'd be really happy to see a renault win for example. I love to see new teams gain speed.

And for my previous post; you guys haven't seen me taking something seriously. You might wanna wish you won't.

First person to say 'cool story bro' gets a cookie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Lol how did he ruin Massas race?

Go blame Ferrari, they're the ones that tell him to slow down every race and *cough* let Alonso through everytime Massa is ahead. There was a bit of contact, get over it, loads of drivers nudge each other like this but you don't moan about any of them do you?

Wasn't Massa doing the overtaking manoeuvre anyway, so how can this come down to Hamilton's "aggressive driving"? Trying to outbreak him on the outside of the corner was always going to be risky, it didn't work out.

If drivers yield everytime someone tries to overtake them then you'd be moaning how boring the sport is. Hamilton makes things interesting, his judgment has been very cloudy this year but that doesn't mean everytime he's in an incident it's totally his fault as most people seem to think.

It wasn't even investigated was it? Whats all the fuss about.

Well done to Button, and congrats to Vettel. Very boring race today. Hopefully next season's championship will rely more on driver skill than car performance.

...I didn't say he ruined this particular one, but getting a puncture from Lewis' front wing is probably not nice. (*cough*Singapore*cough*), not to mention retiring (*cough*monaco*cough*) and just falling behind him because of his ramming (*cough*silverstone*cough*). NOT TO MENTION OTHER DRIVERS!!!

Also, would you blame Massa for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nkZpaD5okg

Look at Hamiltons helmet, he's focusing on the racing line and the upcoming corner. maybe he thought Massa wasn't stupid enough to try and overtake a faster car there. If Massa used his head he would've stayed close behind Hamilton through the chicane and used the DRS and KERS to get past, rather than making a stupid move on the outside of a tight corner.

Rather deceiving angle to be fair, wasn't Hammy on the racing line meaning the decision was with Massa on whether to yield or not?

Look at Hamiltons helmet, he's focusing on the racing line and the upcoming corner. maybe he thought Massa wasn't stupid enough to try and overtake a faster car there. If Massa used his head he would've stayed close behind Hamilton through the chicane and used the DRS and KERS to get past, rather than making a stupid move on the outside of a tight corner.

I am sorry, but they were almost SIDE BY SIDE... Hamilton should take in consideration a car beside him... that is something that he didn't. Hamilton was not going to be overtaken, since he held the INSIDE line of the corner, he defended his position, but he was wrong in not even caring about a car that is 95% in his side. He shouldn't open for the corner like that.

Look at the video. Do you see any room for Massa to yield? No. Hamilton's so selfish that he doesn't even look in mirrors, unlike most of the ohter drivers.

^ This.

Done, there is my 2 cents, now you 2 Hamilton fanboys can rage.

Lol, great logic. You're going around a right hand corner with another tight right hander just in front of you, then you decide to look into your left mirror(to see if there is someone there, which there shouldn't be because it's a stupid place to put your car) and more than likely completely misjudge the corner ahead of you and still run the risk of taking the driver out.

Now if Massa had gone up the inside then yes, fair enough that would've been Hamiltons fault.

I do think it's brilliant though that you are blinded by your hatred for a person that you don't even know. I mean none of you moaned about the fact that one of the Torro Rosso drivers rammed Heidfeld of the track in Germany? That was quite similar, Heidfeld stupidly went on the outside and as a result there was a crash that knocked him out of the race. That was a lot worse than the coming together today but none of you even acknowledged it.

There have been countless other times this season where things like this have happened, but just because they involved other drivers, neither of you were bothered, or probably even acknowledged it. By all means carry on acting like you are, it really shows of maturity.

I am sorry, but they were almost SIDE BY SIDE... Hamilton should take in consideration a car beside him... that is something that he didn't. Hamilton was not going to be overtaken, since he held the INSIDE line of the corner, he defended his position, but he was wrong in not even caring about a car that is 95% in his side. He shouldn't open for the corner like that.

^ This.

Done, there is my 2 cents, now you 2 Hamilton fanboys can rage.

I do not see your logic :oook: Why should Hamilton be the one taking that into consideration? Hamilton was the one being overtaken, Massa should be the one having to think ahead to see whether he could complete the manoeuvre or whether he'd run out of room before he had completed the overtake. Hamilton said in an interview that he couldn't see that Massa was at his side, due to the wing mirrors being basically useless in that kind if situation due to vibrations.

If this were the opposite way around you'd still be the one arguing Hamilton was in the wrong :rolleyes: I like Button equally to Hamilton and I'm by no means a hamilton fanboy, he's just one of my favourite drivers.

It was a racing incident, both drivers had a lapse in judgment which ended up in them colliding, if either one of them were entirely at fault they would of been penalised.

Lol, great logic. You're going around a right hand corner with another tight right hander just in front of you, then you decide to look into your left mirror(to see if there is someone there, which there shouldn't be because it's a stupid place to put your car) and more than likely completely misjudge the corner ahead of you and still run the risk of taking the driver out.

Now if Massa had gone up the inside then yes, fair enough that would've been Hamiltons fault.

I do think it's brilliant though that you are blinded by your hatred for a person that you don't even know. I mean none of you moaned about the fact that one of the Torro Rosso drivers rammed Heidfeld of the track in Germany? That was quite similar, Heidfeld stupidly went on the outside and as a result there was a crash that knocked him out of the race. That was a lot worse than the coming together today but none of you even acknowledged it.

There have been countless other times this season where things like this have happened, but just because they involved other drivers, neither of you were bothered, or probably even acknowledged it. By all means carry on acting like you are, it really shows of maturity.

A) Other drivers, for example the Toro Rosso vs. Heidfeld, are usually not fighting for the top 5, I rarely remember anything below the 6th or 7th place as there are usually the same drivers doing the same stuff over and over again. I do think it's a shame if a driver I like gets taken out but did that Toro Rosso driver visit the stewards after 5 of the first 6 races? Has he kept hitting renaults in like half a dozen races?

B) He could have looked into the mirrors BEFORE the bloody turn, to check if Massa was to, for example, overtake.

C) Sure, I'll keep hating Hamilton, because that's what I have always been up to and your fanboyism is only making it worse :)

And thanks for the -rep. I'll be sure to return it whenever it's possible ;)

So, late brake and try overtake is stupid? So, do something that Button did to overtake Schumacher in Monza is stupid? Felipe felt he had a chance, he tried... Hamilton saw Felipe there, he knew Felipe was there... you want a prove? Look how Hamilton hold the inside line (Basically out of the racing line... in a way to defend his position), so, when they get near of the corner, Hamilton just go out to do the corner. Again... he knew Felipe was there, because if not, the crash would be a lot more serious.

Now... say about maturity when we are discussing our points of view? Seriously? Just... :fp:

Other point is... i do judge other people crashes, thing is if i care or not... if i start to say the Toro Rosso driver was right,or Heidfeld was right, you wouldn't even care, would you? I guess not. So, stop being hypocrit.

I do not see your logic :oook: Why should Hamilton be the one taking that into consideration? Hamilton was the one being overtaken, Massa should be the one having to think ahead to see whether he could complete the manoeuvre or whether he'd run out of room before he had completed the overtake. Hamilton said in an interview that he couldn't see that Massa was at his side, due to the wing mirrors being basically useless in that kind if situation due to vibrations.

If this were the opposite way around you'd still be the one arguing Hamilton was in the wrong :rolleyes: I like Button equally to Hamilton and I'm by no means a hamilton fanboy, he's just one of my favourite drivers.

It was a racing incident, both drivers had a lapse in judgment which ended up in them colliding, if either one of them were entirely at fault they would of been penalised.

Sure... but Mike, everyone try overtake everyone in racing... once you get a car by your side, you will not simply ram into that car because you was being overtaken... That is not right. See what i mean?

Though, i would like to appreciate your ability to keep your mind than go around claiming to people get "maturity". You sir, know how have a fair discussion. :D

Sure... but Mike, everyone try overtake everyone in racing... once you get a car by your side, you will not simply ram into that car because you was being overtaken... That is not right. See what i mean?

Though, i would like to appreciate your ability to keep your mind than go around claiming to people get "maturity". You sir, know how have a fair discussion. :D

I don't think he did ram the car though, Hamilton was on the racing line while Massa was trying a risky overtake. Those kind of overtakes are like a big game of "Chicken", to see who will yield first, unfortunately with the history these two drivers have it's obvious they're both way too stubborn to let the other one past. I think Hamilton was expecting Massa to abort the overtake, and Massa was expecting Hamilton to back off. I haven't found an interview with Massa for his side of the story yet, but as I mentioned earlier Lewis said he couldn't see Massa in his rear view mirrors, if this truely was the case then the collision is understandable.

They're both like Bulls, when they see the red on each other's car livery they go into attack mode haha.

I'm not putting the blame with Massa, it was a risky move, he's got balls. It just didn't work out for him this time.

I don't think he did ram the car though, Hamilton was on the racing line while Massa was trying a risky overtake. Those kind of overtakes are like a big game of "Chicken", to see who will yield first, unfortunately with the history these two drivers have it's obvious they're both way too stubborn to let the other one past. I think Hamilton was expecting Massa to abort the overtake, and Massa was expecting Hamilton to back off. I haven't found an interview with Massa for his side of the story yet, but as I mentioned earlier Lewis said he couldn't see Massa in his rear view mirrors, if this truely was the case then the collision is understandable.

They're both like Bulls, when they see the red on each other's car livery they go into attack mode haha.

I'm not putting the blame with Massa, it was a risky move, he's got balls. It just didn't work out for him this time.

:mhmm: I think i can see your point... Thing is, i still thinking that what Hamilton did was unecessary, since Massa have already failed to overtake... to overtake in that corner, going to outside line, he would need nitro! :lol: Hamilton agressiveness was totally uncessary there.