We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Plz Del

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

i have to tell you something, with all due respect, but stop whining ;)

Im a modding noob as i needed to be taught, and hell, some modders who are actually great modders learnt most by themselves, and i learnt a huge part with help from a teacher.

Took me round 1 year too...

First teacher i had, who was a good teacher by the way, was oldi, and minime also helped, but i failed hardly at modding, imo cose i didnt pay enough attention.

Then i tried only with minine, i failed due to attention lack.

I then tried with Fl0w, he was really nice, and i learnt a lot, and oldi finished teaching me once again.

Now, when Fl0w taught me on the Q7, we started from 0 %, and it took about 3 months. I was really lucky as Fl0w is really busy and we had only like 2 hours a day.

Its really hard for someone to help and teach modding, i made you a text on how to make working doors and windows as simple as i could, so i tried to help ;)

Anyways keep up the good work mate!

i have to tell you something, with all due respect, but stop whining ;)

Im a modding noob as i needed to be taught, and hell, some modders who are actually great modders learnt most by themselves, and i learnt a huge part with help from a teacher.

Took me round 1 year too...

First teacher i had, who was a good teacher by the way, was oldi, and minime also helped, but i failed hardly at modding, imo cose i didnt pay enough attention.

Then i tried only with minine, i failed due to attention lack.

I then tried with Fl0w, he was really nice, and i learnt a lot, and oldi finished teaching me once again.

Now, when Fl0w taught me on the Q7, we started from 0 %, and it took about 3 months. I was really lucky as Fl0w is really busy and we had only like 2 hours a day.

Its really hard for someone to help and teach modding, i made you a text on how to make working doors and windows as simple as i could, so i tried to help ;)

Anyways keep up the good work mate!

1 im not whining u 14 year old kid a bit more respect ok im mutch older then you

BTW whining and telling is a big defrenz

2 im not your mate ok

what's with that childish whining here?

if it was a more conceitued modder who made that car i'm sure that nobody would even notice the non working and surely the thread would be filled with "ZOMG,LOVE THAT CAR,THANKS ALOT,LOVE YOU MAN,LOLOLOLOLOL"

you guys should be more supportive to new modders,not tear him down for silly things,to tell the truth,how many of you really open the doors of the car?or actually looks on the mirrors?

c'mon people

Well... i use the windows a lot in TDU, to be honest. xD Mirrors and doors doesn't bother me at all, the windows does.

ohhhh ok and that he is saying that im whining araund is ok ????

enyway thx for the -REP :thumbsup:

No, it's not ok... but since you're older... like you've said here:

1 im not whining u 14 year old kid a bit more respect ok im mutch older then you

BTW whining and telling is a big defrenz

2 im not your mate ok

You should know what you said is not the right way to talk with someone younger. Also, You like it or not, Patch has knowledge at making mods for TDU, you should show him some respect either.

Ok ok?

windows are quite useful,but working doors are totally disposable,the modders could use the dummies for smt more inovative,like that RS4 with moving spoiler (one of the very first that had it) or stargt's el camino with working windbreakers

tdu needs more creative mods,not another bugatti or another ferrari ;)

@combat

that was uncalled for,you know that i'm friend of yours,but i have to agree that patch was trying to help

windows are quite useful,but working doors are totally disposable,the modders could use the dummies for smt more inovative,like that RS4 with moving spoiler (one of the very first that had it) or stargt's el camino with working windbreakers

tdu needs more creative mods,not another bugatti or another ferrari ;)

I totaly agree with you, I`m tired of same Ferrari`s and Veyron`s that had hundred versions.

Why not make more classis cars like russian modders?

For example, it would be great if someone convert Fiat 131 Abarth, old Pontiac`s, Chevy`s or something like that...

Combat im not 14 lol,

hell im not much older tho , im just 15.

Anyways Combat the word "mate" is an expression, a friendly one, and as minime said i was only trying to help you, if it were easy to teach mirrors, someone would have taught you already ;)

And as minime and wagner said i was just trying to help!

Dont get demotivated Combat ;) Keep practicing as your mods get better each time :)

• 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...