We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC Car(s)

Little_ghost

Which DLC car(s) did you buy/would you buy and why that one/those?

And which ones won't you (ever) buy and why not?

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano China Edition

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Sang Bleu

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Centenaire

Nissan 370Z Optional Parts

Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro – TDU2 Inuit Edition

Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black Edition

Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition

Audi RS 5 Coupe

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport

Catheram R500

Camaro Synergy Special Edition

Ferrari 612 Sessanta

Ford Shelby GT 500

Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack

Pagani Zonda Tricolore

- Little_Ghost

so far i have purchased the Sang Bleu, Tricolore and the GT500. immediately regretted two of the purchases, the Sang Bleu's nose is a color that my old eyes have trouble with when using the hood view, and i expected the GT500 to be faster and perform better than a stock Mustang from the dealer. as for the Tricolore, it was just to finish the collection. prefer the Cinque by a mile.

oh well, live and learn. should have just bought the Bug GS at the dealer and painted it myself in a brighter color.

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano China Edition

Audi RS 5 Coupe

Catheram R500

Ford Shelby GT 500

Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack

Pagani Zonda Tricolore

These are the ones I got. Got the Zonda Tricolore first, as this and the Cinque = :drool:. Almost makes up for the lack of Lamborghini. Almost. The XKR because it looks so cool and there is a slight lack of (modern) Jags in this game, so the more the merrier! Especially one that looks and goes like this. I got the GT500 since if I'm going to have a Mustang, I want a decent looking, fast one. The R500 needs little explaination, so nimble and fun to drive! RS5 because I like it. Simples. And finally the 599 China, bought for the crack. (Pardon the pun...) I love the rev counter!

What form of possible logic decided to put £3 = 400 tokens and then £8 for 1000 tokens? It's cheaper per token in the £3 pack >> (by 0.005p, but still). 1000 tokens should be £7.50 (at the same rate)... And you would have thought they would encourage you to "bulk buy" so make the larger token packs even cheaper. Say £7?

The only car I got is Jag XKR S&B Pack, which is purely awsome. It's much faster than other A4 cars, bah, it's even faster than A3 cars (had a drag race with CLK63Black, DBS and California, Jag smoked them all).

Faster than GT500 ? Don't think so :p (until it gets to its limited top speed of 179mph I think it was. But it is a great car.

What form of possible logic decided to put £3 = 400 tokens and then £8 for 1000 tokens? It's cheaper per token in the £3 pack >> (by 0.005p, but still). 1000 tokens should be £7.50 (at the same rate)... And you would have thought they would encourage you to "bulk buy" so make the larger token packs even cheaper. Say £7?

You think that's crazy? Take a look at the €-prices:

18,25 € EUR Atari Token-Bündel - 2000

43,50 € EUR Atari Token-Bündel - 4000

Buying 2x2000 tokens is 36,50€, compared to 43,50€ when buying 4000.