We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Video Per Day

Soundwave

720S reviews are out, sounds as if McLaren have hit it out of the ballpark again. A few people going down the usual 'but does it have soul like a ferrari?' route, but I think they're just trying to pick a flaw where there isn't one. My only criticism is that it doesn't sound that exciting.

I've posted savagegeese's videos before and I'm doing it again because this is a brilliant review. This is his first video after he recently set up a Patreon and was able to upgrade a lot of his equipment, taking his already impressive production value to new levels. He's brutally honest and extremely detailed, so if you like that you should give him a watch.

Also if you listen to The Smoking Tire podcast I believe he was mentioned a few episodes ago.

It's a tough one really, I do like long / in depth youtube videos, but I think it's a big ask to get viewers interested enough to invest 40 mins of their time on a car that was released a while ago. When the channel is big enough I hope he manages to get press cars soon after they're released and still be able to keep his brutal honesty :)

I usually watch his videos regardless of the cars anyway but yeah unfortunately the press cars he gets are usually not this interesting due to his location. I know from Patreon he's got a few more goodies lined up, and hopefully he'll get to do some press events or something too.

• 2 weeks later...