We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

500 Internal Service Error

AZ-1

Question

500 Internal Service Error!

I am having a problem with my thread(s)..:cry: its just like with the one in this forum thread that i have read...

whenever i try to rename my thread title(s), it goes boom ands wants you to go back reload and reload till it gets nowhere:oook:

I somehow got to manage to rename the title(s) !!!but!!! the thread title inside the thread only got renamed, the outer title with the Thread:, you guessed it, has not:sulk: "example of this kind is my TDU 2 photomode thread"

and just now even the editing of post in my acc got screwed as well :((

Can the moderators or any members help me with this issue??

Cheers..

10 answers to this question

I can edit thread titles but not the content of the first post in a thread. (ISE 500 error)

There are always workarounds though (such as merging two posts, for example), so let us know what you want to do exactly and we can try to take care of it.

@Ryzza i want to make an update of the title of my TDU2 photo thread. I want to rename it so everyone can see that I had made progress or yeah UPDATE to the thread. :D

there are two titles in the thread, right? so what I want you in favor to do is rename the obsolete MAIN title to the one with the latest title, which is the sub title in the thread...if i remembered correctly that would be it, and PLEASE ;)

Cheers!!

the old system was awesome where we could add a line underneath the Thread title.

is that still possible?

and yeah im having the same prob but i hope people will still visit my GT5 thread or the M3 one with the new video