We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SuperHyper's TDU2

superhyper

I do think TDU2 looks amazing. You just can't drive it or stay connected to your friends because of all the bugs and the lousy handling :( (sorry about the quality on the last ones, they're ripped from my photo album ingame)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic video sir! It kind of makes me sad though as the game looks great and the environment and your video makes me want to play BUT then I remember what the driving and handling is like and that thought leaves me straight away. Also you can see how the clouds are less like clouds compared to TDU1 as you can see the straight edges on some of them and know that they are just images or the like floating in the game space whereas even if TDU1 was the same the clouds looked like they had volume to them and dissipated rather than faded away like TDU2 does.

I always sometimes was in awe just parked up in TDU and watching the sky while eating a burger or downing a cold one.

Again though great video.

Fantastic video sir! It kind of makes me sad though as the game looks great and the environment and your video makes me want to play BUT then I remember what the driving and handling is like and that thought leaves me straight away. Also you can see how the clouds are less like clouds compared to TDU1 as you can see the straight edges on some of them and know that they are just images or the like floating in the game space whereas even if TDU1 was the same the clouds looked like they had volume to them and dissipated rather than faded away like TDU2 does.

I always sometimes was in awe just parked up in TDU and watching the sky while eating a burger or downing a cold one.

Again though great video.

Thank you sir :o That second to last line somehow made me remember the way I used to love TDU1 and how much I miss just cruising around with random people, making new friends and just having fun in general. That's something TDU2 hasn't been able to offer....

I think I'll fire up TDU1 tomorrow and cruise around the island in my Gallardo with manly tears in my eyes while remembering all the good memories. :lol: