We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Clarkson on the Warthog

Camel

SRT asked the devs how they pronounced it, and the answer was in the same way you pronounce pizza, even though Forza only has one 'z'.

I don't understand why all the YouTube comments say 'Poor Clarkson' - it's not like he isn't getting paid to read/ad-lib these infomercials.

I don't understand why all the YouTube comments say 'Poor Clarkson' - it's not like he isn't getting paid to read/ad-lib these infomercials.

Weird, thought he was... :hmmm:

Off topic: Does anyone else see a red 458 in the background? I only see it in this thread. :eek2:

How can he be poor? He makes more than RH and JM from TopGear, and has a few expensive cars. He certainly has more than any of us here. :)

Yep, I have that background pic here too, it appears for all pages in the Forza subforum. There's a Driver SF image in the general driving games subforum too.

The first work to come out of his mouth for this spot was "children."

That's exactly who will more than likely be playing this game therefore, it will probably be developed at somewhat their level.

They've got the tools to make the most badass racing game in history but instead, since the team is made up of Micro$oft employees and not car folks, we must have countless wasted GB's of Autovista mode and stupid Kinect support and to top it off, a marketing move to buy the license to say and use "Top Gear" all over the game.

But after all, I'm just hating because I'm still mad (u mad bro? as the drifters would tell me) with what crap they put us through with the last game. (but I'll still buy it none-the-less)

I'll wait and see if they do one of those specials where the game and all DLC comes out cheaper a year later again, as I've barely played FM3 since I got it (did about 2 months worth of events on the in-game calendar before being completely bored).

The pre-order bonuses for FM4 look good, but I'll defo be waiting to see the reviews and extra feature this game comes with, as well as the reviews for the upcoming Fanatec wheel(s).

Hey look everybody!! We fixed the problem with having user hosted public lobbies!!

FM5 rolls around.. Hey look everybody!! We fixed the problem with you not being able to export high quality pictures you took in game. You can put them on a USB now. How cool is that!