We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these developments are worrying me now. my car does a 1:50 at best, usually worse than that. I may change cars now, continue fiddling with other cars see what happens. I'll tell you iif something changes.

i told you that m3 was too heavy ;)

im gonna be driving my rossion q1, #99, main sponsor = BIC

i pulled of a 1:49 in a damaged car, should be able for a 1:40 if i get to know it and take my time.

Right. I'll add you to the list.

I got my car. Needs some tweaking and then i'm going for a spin on the Alps.

Updates sometime this week.

Good news.

i dunno if its too late. but i'll be down for the racing league. Just a lil hard sometimes with my son

I'll add you.

these developments are worrying me now. my car does a 1:50 at best, usually worse than that. I may change cars now, continue fiddling with other cars see what happens. I'll tell you iif something changes.

I'll be awaiting your response.

i told you that m3 was too heavy ;)

Indeed, or perhaps he was driving it wrong. Any car can be good, if the driver is.

I am interested in this. I don't usually touch the R-classes but it'll make a nice change. My most enjoyable overpowered car is a Mazda Familia (Up in A class) and it's pretty fun. I think with slicks and race aero it'll be a real competitor and i'll be able to managably extract another hundred brake out of it.

I am interested in this. I don't usually touch the R-classes but it'll make a nice change. My most enjoyable overpowered car is a Mazda Familia (Up in A class) and it's pretty fun. I think with slicks and race aero it'll be a real competitor and i'll be able to managably extract another hundred brake out of it.

I will sign you up. What's your GT?

clarence, i tuned my car to as good as i can, but it simply starts drifting every corner, i think it needs finetweaking, im sending you over my car, would you please fine tune it?

ill give you something in return of course.

:lol:

:leaves:

As said, I'll tune it, but not perfectly. I'll fix your oversteer as much as I can. My SLS has the same issue, and it took me 4 hours to correct. Give me some time and I'll see what I can do.

You owe me.

:ty:

yes, i owe you. if you ever need something then feel free to ask.

what is the best way to get rid of oversteer anyway? i tried lots of things but i cant get rid of it.

Read the instructions on the tuning pages. they help.

Think i pretty much fixed my car.

Running constant 1:43'2s on the Alps.

Number: #83

Team: Repsol Jordan

I'll add your details to the list. It might be time for me to pick a new car if you're running this fast.