We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i now use the diablo gt-r, did a dirty 2:01XXX today, clean i got a 2:03 something, but i messed up in the last corner. it needs more cornering tuning, but other then that, i can push the throtle full on, and i won't even spin :yay:

im running the #88 aktIo diablo gt-R

6730292747_ac314b2258_z.jpg

6730292855_a7d09a9726_z.jpg

Don't want to burst your bubble, but there is no Forza front spoiler on that car?

not available, but, there are spoilers, wich are adjustable,so basicaly they are. ill have to wait for clarence to see if allowed.

also, last time i looked at the rules, the only car rule was RWD and race tires. now we need spoilers too. there are spoilers, but ill wait for clarence again.

not like i have any chance winning this time :lol:

5. You MUST customize your car with paint and vinyls - Front splitter and a wing are necessary so it looks like a real race car. (Front Splitter and Wing must be the Forza Motorsport Race ones

7. Naturally, the car must be RWD

these are not aftermarket spoilers, just ''racing spoilers'''that where already on it.

oh, the gt-r is a production car, just before you guys asked.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but there is no Forza front spoiler on that car?

Mb is correct. Sorry flo but you can't drive that Diablo. Even if there WAS a Racing front splitter, that Diablo is too close to a race car already for me to allow it. The point of this is to take a production car (I don't care if Forza defines the GTR as a production car, it's fast and light enough already to be a race car) and make it into a race car.

Sorry mate. Cheers.

EDIT: The rules haven't changed in weeks, so... you didn't read about the front splitters :lol:

Mb is correct. Sorry flo but you can't drive that Diablo. Even if there WAS a Racing front splitter, that Diablo is too close to a race car already for me to allow it. The point of this is to take a production car (I don't care if Forza defines the GTR as a production car, it's fast and light enough already to be a race car) and make it into a race car.

Sorry mate. Cheers.

EDIT: The rules haven't changed in weeks, so... you didn't read about the front splitters :lol:

i readed the rules when i signed up, splitters where not needed then, but they are now. so i have to adjust to that.

if the diablo is not allowed, would the 2eleven be then? nah nevermind. im pointing to the other guys now :sorry:

ill figure something out later.

I though it'd be allowed, since you can still change the downforce? In the case of the 2-eleven, it's lacking in power as it is so the few Kg weight saved by not having the Forza bumper/spoiler is lost by the lack of power?

Well I'd guess I'd best look for another car?

I'd also like to say sorry that I can't make it tomorow due to other commitments. :ill:

I though it'd be allowed, since you can still change the downforce? In the case of the 2-eleven, it's lacking in power as it is so the few Kg weight saved by not having the Forza bumper/spoiler is lost by the lack of power?

Well I'd guess I'd best look for another car?

I'd also like to say sorry that I can't make it tomorow due to other commitments. :ill:

The 2-Eleven is allowed first off. Secondly, thanks for informing me ahead of time.

Not liking me sitting at the bottom of that table! So I'll hopefully make up the points in the coming races! :D

I'm sure you will ;) Also, if anyone is intrested in watching the races (if you couldn't make it or forgot to save the replay), all the replays of the races are on my storefront for y'all to see :)