We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Clarence's FM4 Photravaganza *Return*

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

I tried to take some photos in my Jeep about 2 months back, but it also blew up :mad:

Now thats one thing GT5 doesn't have, exploding cars :D

Ohhhhh milli dont remind me how much I want to do that :( Theres no deep dish watanabes, and the only front lip is a racey style chin spoiler, not those cool ones, AND it removes the bumper so it looks... Odd, I do it from time to time, but I wish that look was possible... Great shots mate, i've got one pretty much the same that i've been meaning to take pictures of. Skyrim has stolen my life again ahah.

Guest MrLolololXD

:eek: THEY'RE BRILLIANT!

1st one with the car leaving the track is the best :D (You've given me an idea for the future :hmmm:)

Ohhhhh milli dont remind me how much I want to do that :( Theres no deep dish watanabes, and the only front lip is a racey style chin spoiler, not those cool ones, AND it removes the bumper so it looks... Odd, I do it from time to time, but I wish that look was possible... Great shots mate, i've got one pretty much the same that i've been meaning to take pictures of. Skyrim has stolen my life again ahah.

Lol... i just recently watched the whole anime... it is really cool. (y)

But If he does that, he'd crash out if he came across 'Blackbird' :cheeky:

Hahaha, true that... crash out on a straight line. :lol:

You both, look this

And Devin, i forgot to mention, but i have seen better from you mate, i know you can do better. ;) Yes, you can! :lol: