We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PTOTW Week 63 Vote

hpluls

PTOTW Week 63 Winner?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. PTOTW Week 63 Winner?

• 1. paradox8831
    • 2. Ken
    • 3. Milli
    • 4. carlos_69

Ken got my vote, it's the only one that made the thing look less ugly and more bearable to look at.

More skill was shown in milli's, but the bumper seemed to be a different shade to the rest of the car.

It is in different shade... lol, i took that bumper from a yellow Opel Corsa. Lol

Paradox got my vote.

P.S. i still failing to see where this car is so ugly... it is a Corsa, nobody says Corsa is ugly...

It is butt ugly, its out of proportion, the front bumper looks weird, it gets higher as it goes back which imo looks stupid

btw Lots of people call the Corsa ugly including me

Just about any vehicle that looks like a truck has its back going higher.

Not as much as this one, it just takes it too far

You are just comparing it with the other UTEs that you know, like Falcons and Holdens... Just because those are like that, all them don't have to be. I think Montana looks sporty... once you see it in real life, you will see how it is not ugly.

Well people at least it's not the the chevrolet Agile

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Chevy+agile&um=1&hl=pt-PT&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:pt-PT:official&channel=np&biw=1280&bih=681&tbm=isch&tbnid=fnrSXodT7lXEIM:&imgrefurl=http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/photo/452246,17623/2010-Chevrolet-Agile_photo.aspx&docid=3qbzS7sCvGErjM&imgurl=http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Chevrolet/2010-Chevy-Agile-Image-011-800.jpg&w=800&h=558&ei=G5SaTq7TJ4WVOsTUvIkK&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=361&sig=109269903990320299021&page=1&tbnh=152&tbnw=183&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&tx=87&ty=68

You are just comparing it with the other UTEs that you know, like Falcons and Holdens... Just because those are like that, all them don't have to be. I think Montana looks sporty... once you see it in real life, you will see how it is not ugly.

No not just them I am also comparing it to the toyotas and nissans and btw I hate holdens so I am not comparing it to them

And tbh it doesnt look sporty and if I saw it in real life I would probably puke.

/end discussion

• 3 weeks later...