We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 4 Help thread

DJdan

since everyone has their own photobook by now i guess its time for one of these.

its the place where you can ask questions and unleash your frustration if you have them

this would come of handy for people like me who dont have a ot of experience with Forza and the stuff around it.

for example i have no idea what a unicorn car is.

and you may even discuss stuff like trading and selling cars here i guess.

anyway for now i hope you Forza pors will help us forza not so pros!!!

does anyone know how to get your photo's from FM4 to PC without the use of the internet?

because it stops me from taking them since my connection is gone for now and i really want to have some more shots up here.

and i kinda hate this part of the photomode

That is incorrect. A unicorn car is one that is very rare, and extremely valuable- like the ficticious creature (so they say, but ive seen a unicorn >.>...). The only people to be able to give them out are Turn 10 staff, and the only ways to get one are through winning an official Turn 10 competition (photomode, tuning, etc, they have a few different types running on their forums), they also give them out through Twitter and Facebook in trivia competitions, or you could go the expensive way and try to buy one from them through the auction house, but I really do mean expensive... Once you have one, you cant sell it on the auction house or gift it to anyone, but I do believe, if you want (cant see why...) you can sell it back to the game. As far as I know there hasnt been an official list of unicorns for FM4, but the 3 from FM3 are unicorns again (RX7 Spirit R, WRX S204, 69 Camaro SS), and I know that the old Gallardo Superleggera is one, as well as the 430 Scuderia. Its rumoured/speculated/assumed that the Mine's R32 and R34 Skylines are also unicorns. If my memory serves me correctly, there are 14 cars that are unicorns, but I cant remember the rest.

/didnt realize I was such a Forza nerd.

• 2 weeks later...
That is incorrect. A unicorn car is one that is very rare, and extremely valuable- like the ficticious creature (so they say, but ive seen a unicorn >.>...). The only people to be able to give them out are Turn 10 staff, and the only ways to get one are through winning an official Turn 10 competition (photomode, tuning, etc, they have a few different types running on their forums), they also give them out through Twitter and Facebook in trivia competitions, or you could go the expensive way and try to buy one from them through the auction house, but I really do mean expensive... Once you have one, you cant sell it on the auction house or gift it to anyone, but I do believe, if you want (cant see why...) you can sell it back to the game. As far as I know there hasnt been an official list of unicorns for FM4, but the 3 from FM3 are unicorns again (RX7 Spirit R, WRX S204, 69 Camaro SS), and I know that the old Gallardo Superleggera is one, as well as the 430 Scuderia. Its rumoured/speculated/assumed that the Mine's R32 and R34 Skylines are also unicorns. If my memory serves me correctly, there are 14 cars that are unicorns, but I cant remember the rest.

WOW that helped me out thanks fro taking the time to explain this for me.

also i noticed some guy having a driver level of 91 what is the highest driver level that you can reach it this the predictable 100?

also what happens when you reach the max affinity level for one brand?

1: '02 BMW M3-GTR

2: '69 Chevrolet Camaro SS*

3: '07 Ferrari F430 Scuderia*

4: '03 Ferrari Challenge Stradale

5: '07 Ford Shelby GT500

6: '04 Honda Mugen Civic Type-R

7: '02 Honda Mugen Integra Type-R

8: '05 Honda NSX-R GT

9: '07 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera*

10: '07 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

11: '02 Mazda RX7 Spirit R*

12: '06 Mitsubishi HKS Time Attack Evolution

13: '93 Nissan MINE'S R32 Skyline

14: '02 Nissan MINE'S R34 Skyline

15: '04 Nissan Top Secret Silvia

16: '06 Subaru Impreza S204*

17: '02 Toyota Top Secret Supra

(* = if you have this car in FM3, it will be gifted to you in FM4)

A bit late but whatever :p

It is an old list, it was speculated to be the one mystery car transferring from FM3 to FM4 (turned out to be the Delorean afterwards)

Fixed it.

the delorean was a shame, how in the world did they think about making that crap car a transfer car?

nothing specials happens when you reach driver lvl 150 and/or affinity lvl 50. just cash.

also, is it right that you lvl up faster after driver lvl 75? im at 83 or something atm and it seems to go faster

I know that's the case for affinity levels. Upto level 25 you need around 150K XP per level but after level 25 you need 40-50k XP per level till 50.