We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari's on Disc 1 acheivement

TimBud

Anyone fancy working together to get the 'Own all Ferraris on Disc One' achievement

Here is the list of cars you need to get it:

• 1969 Dino 264 GT - 55,000
  • 1957 250 California - 3,000,000
  • 1957 250 TR - 8,000,000
  • 1968 365 GTB/4 - 270,000 (Player Level 16 Reward Car)

• 1964 250GTO - 10,000,000
  • 1991 512 TR - 75,000
  • 2009 California - 220,000
  • 1984 GTO - 320,000 (Player Level 25 Reward Car)
  • 1999 360 Modena 90,000
  • 1967 330 P4 - 9,000,000 (Player Level 30 Reward Car)

• 2004 F430 - 150,000 (Player Level 28 Reward Car)

• 1987 F40 - 380,000
  • 1995 F50 - 400,000 (Player Level 31 Reward Car)
  • 2006 599 GTB Fiorano - 310,000
  • 2011 FF - 280,000
  • 2010 458 Italia - 240,000 (Player Level 34 Reward Car OR FM3 Profile Import)
  • 2011 599 GTO - 370,000 (Player Level 36 Reward Car)
  • 2002 Enzo - 1,300,000
  • 2010 #89 F430GT - 1,000,000
  • 2010 #83 F430GT - 1,000,000 (Player Level 38 Reward Car)
  • 2010 599XX - 1,500,000
  • 1998 #12 Risi F333 - 2,200,000

If you own any and want to take part then reply to this thread.

I'll add your name next to the car. When we collectively own all the cars we can then temporarily gift them to eachother.

Of course this can only work if we're honest together.

Every gift transaction should be recorded here too so we know who has the cars and when.

Thieves can be dealt with accordingly ;)

What do y'all think?

hmmmm im only having gold for as long as this scammer keeps giving 48 hour codes for a survey LOL

maybe ill join in

but i dont has that many ferrari's, only the cheaper ones. only 1 i bhought was the 599 gto..

ill think i want to do this myself, imagine how good you would feel after spending tens of millions and owning all ferrari's

I managed to get a couple of the 250's in FM3 the hard way... and the satisfaction was short lived.

Whereas working together and helping each other out by sharing cars is always going to be more satisfying. Much like we already do with shared club cars anyway... except this time the purpose is a bit different.

Just look at the TDU-C club in TDU2 (360), we all got bored with grinding the MP races to get the club cars

I could be arsed, I dont want to. Dont be so quick to judge.

An achievement is just an achievement, I for one don't wish to own every Ferrari in the same way I don't want to own every Chevy, I'd rather spend my earnt money on cars I want. Don't take it as an insult, this is essentially a best of both worlds scenario.

Unless you are a Ferrari fanatic why bother? Replay value you say? The game will become a grind very fast if you try and extend it's life in this way, and ultimately shorten it's lifespan. Buy a few Ferrari's, share them with your friends, earn a few achievements and play some multi player. Oh and learn to not be so easily offended, especially when you aren't singled out as an individual or those surroundings you disrespect, might disrespect you.

Ah ok point taken. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll just go and see what the other FM4 communities are up to. :(

Just thought it would be nice to have one going here.

Oh and just because I like to go for some achievements doesn't make me a whore.

If I was cheating to gain them and then selling them on, the term would have merit.

This is not like one of the COD achievements that so many guys boost to earn (such as get 3 headshots with one bullet, et al), because under normal circumstances they're next to impossible.

i wouldnt mind heloing out with this but i dont have a lot of Ferrari's just yet.

all i have now are theset

Ferrari F50

F458 Italia

F430

but if there are any cars which are still needed then say so and i will try to get a few fo them on my hands :D

Oh and just because I like to go for some achievements doesn't make me a whore.

This is not like one of the COD achievements that so many guys boost to earn (such as get 3 headshots with one bullet, et al), because under normal circumstances they're next to impossible.

Let me make a few things straight here dude:

1. It's just a title, and a joke - an Achievement Whore is someone who tries to get every achievement, and you cannot get this achievement unless you try. I'm sorry that I offended you.

2. That 3 headshot with one bullet achievement is super easy, just kill 3 zombies =D (this is also a joke)

3. I'm not hating on anyone here, but you asked if we were interested, so I said no.

And to t. - relax.

We're all friends here. Maybe...

1. It's just a title, and a joke - an Achievement Whore is someone who tries to get every achievement.

I understand what it is and what it means... doesn't mean I like it though. Didn't take offense by it either. :)

2. That 3 headshot with one bullet achievement is super easy, just kill 3 zombies =D (this is also a joke)

The MP versions a damn hard though eh.

3. I'm not hating on anyone here

I would have reacted a bit differently if I thought that was the case...

:)

hmm i might join this.

i would like all ferrari's but it's a bit too soon to have 44 mill cr or something to buy them all :P

i has:

599gto

330p4

83 risi 430

'84 gto

im getting the r1 ferrari soon, as the 599xx and maybe even the fxx.

everybody who joins should spend the same amount of money buying NEW cars, almost everybody has all the ferrari's from transfering/ rewards

Well this thread quickly turned in to an argument, why post if not too help?

You may think I'm doing the same, but no...

I own all the Ferraris, and have the achievement so :p

I'm willing to loan out a couple at a time for people if they want the achievement, just make sure you only need a few cars, I'm not going to gift you all 14, but 2 or 3 is fine.

Also, I can't gift the 250TR or the 250GTO because I bought those with tokens so the game wont let me.

And finally, to those wondering how I afforded all this, I just played the game. There's an achievement for getting a manufacturer to affinity level 50, so why not choose Ferrari? I realised this early on and since you're buying them all you get plenty of variety for season mode.

Simple. :)

Well this thread quickly turned in to an argument, why post if not too help?

You may think I'm doing the same, but no...

I own all the Ferraris, and have the achievement so :p

I'm willing to loan out a couple at a time for people if they want the achievement, just make sure you only need a few cars, I'm not going to gift you all 14, but 2 or 3 is fine.

Also, I can't gift the 250TR or the 250GTO because I bought those with tokens so the game wont let me.

And finally, to those wondering how I afforded all this, I just played the game. There's an achievement for getting a manufacturer to affinity level 50, so why not choose Ferrari? I realised this early on and since you're buying them all you get plenty of variety for season mode.

ah im working to lvl 50 with ferrari aswell. ill come back at ya when ive bhought a 250tr and gto. ive spended my 6 tokens on a lambo sesto and the #12 133 ferrari.

EDIT: timbud, i think it would be fair if you would buy the 10 milll ferrari, and i would buy the 9 mill ferrari, considering ive already bhought half of the other ferrari's. but right now i only have 5 mill in the bank so i cant buy any of the 2. in the auction house they go for 7 mill.

I think the main ones we need to think about are the 250s... as they all cost mega bucks. The rest are all quite attainable.

Having said that with only 3 guys involved it won't be as easy as it could be. Especially as there are more than a few in this community that don't want to help anyone else out :sulk:

I think the main ones we need to think about are the 250s... as they all cost mega bucks. The rest are all quite attainable.

Having said that with only 3 guys involved it won't be as easy as it could be. Especially as there are more than a few in this community that don't want to help anyone else out :sulk:

well both need to spend big bucks, but still well pay half than if we would do this alone. 7 mill cr is pretty easy, do some rivals or forget about money and race online for a bit, lvl up and get more affinity. the folow 6-7 mill i earn i will only spend on ferrari's. still gotta buy the f40, 599 xx. ill buy the 9 mill one alright? considering the 599xx is already 1.5 mill, and ive bhought all other ferrari's already.

Nice tip, I was considering buying them with tokens too. Cheeky T10 for blocking that though... probably just another way to try and stop the cheats though, I imagine

Like you though I figured early on with the Ferrari achiev I might as well use them to get the max affinity too.

:)