We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Llama's Absolutely Terrible Shots (Criticisms Appreciated)

iNotACactus

Right, here goes almost nothing. I greatly appreciate any criticism and am quite honestly horrible at photomode. To start with, a few shots of my CTS-V that I will be entering into next week's Fujimi cruise:

6432658457_c1ca318544_z.jpg

Yes that is a massive McDonalds logo on the hood, look closely (on the sideskirt below the "V" badge) and you will also see the :boss:.

6432657999_fd38af7b64_z.jpg

Japanese license plate found somewhere on the Storefront and a :duck: on the fuel filler cap, since this is indeed a Cadillac with a massive V8 I will need to open that a lot. :rofl2:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added a "Help Wanted" board if anyone wants to get free cars and be featured in photoshoots. :uduckdance:

EDIT: Moar shots!

6433241687_9083034620_z.jpg

Just going for a little drive in my Starion, correct paintjob to match the track of course. :duck:

6433242303_d3e514d7be_z.jpg

Moar!

6433329259_b8993bdbf3_z.jpg

As anyone who has ever stepped in the Chatbox will know, I have a slight obsession with the BMW M5, in particular the E39 model.

6433328901_c0df4439be_z.jpg

It's a V8 saloon with 400bhp, all of which go to the rear wheels. What did you expect? :p

6433417705_f2a75be5a8_z.jpg

Now THAT'S a taxi.

thats-all-folks-18569.jpg?1173661388

those shots are perfect already!!!!!!

+Rep

also, ill help you out! ill be on at 5pm gmt or something. will talk later

edit: ill help, with the sls amg one, got that covered, ill also take the 2012 m5, and the ferrari 250 gto.

those shots are perfect already!!!!!!

+Rep

also, ill help you out! ill be on at 5pm gmt or something. will talk later

edit: ill help, with the sls amg one, got that covered, ill also take the 2012 m5, and the ferrari 250 gto.

:ty: I will see what I can do to match that time. Since I have school this week I might have to do these on Saturday because 5PM GMT would likely be during schooling. :p

Thanks to all who have responded, would be quoting everyone who did but that would take ages and the forum would explode. :lol: I have a new update. :duck:

6438047857_9b7de81341_z.jpg

Great news! In a shocking development, Ford have decided to make the first American car in history that can go around corners! :D

6438048591_c43aa1639f_z.jpg

I did slightly cut that corner but that's still quite a bit of sparks, given that it's a heavy mundane sedan.

6438138003_04505b7033_z.jpg

I don't personally like this shot however it's still a great combination.

6438219897_a9dc9cf399_z.jpg

(Car stolen/borrowed without permission from repyhrepus [superSanttu94] via club garage) Some say she drives like this every day and is a 25yr-old woman living in Los Angeles, and actually thinks she is saving the environment by having owned a Prius. All we know is, she's called the average Prius buyer.

That's all for now! :duck:

Lold at the prius description :lol:

Nice pics though!

(About the rewards for the photo tingy, i do not need it :lol:, after all, im mrs moneypenny, and a whelty woman. You may spend what you save on me on the poor :rofl: :lol:

Lold at the prius description :lol:

Nice pics though!

(About the rewards for the photo tingy, i do not need it :lol:, after all, im mrs moneypenny, and a whelty woman. You may spend what you save on me on the poor :rofl: :lol:

All right then, you're still getting on the christmas list though. :p

Warning: Massive wall of text ahead.

Liking the Masarati shot bud

Why thanks! :)

+1 for suspension travel :D

There wasn't much else to do in a large sedan on a track with hills and a lot of bends. :lol:

I like the E39 and... the Ring Taxi, but that newer livery is worse than the old one.

I do have to agree with you there. :)

These are getting better, remember to swap up your angles and settings! :D

I've just somewhat figured out how to work the image settings, going to start doing that in future shots. :p

I will be getting more shots done soon, will be editing this post when they are done.

EDIT: Halfway done. Just a few shots of my CTSV with a much better paintjob (imho) and am working on more.

6439377545_3b636af838_z.jpg

I've got a duck-like vinyl on the front and some tribal designs on the side, look closely and you'll see that I worked to not make them overlap the :boss: in any way.

6439377941_981512dc6b_z.jpg

Same car from the rear, still sporting a license plate from Japan, a small :duck: on the reversing sensor thing, and continuing the tribal graphics from the sides.

A Little Spoiler:

6439419021_2fc95e0a94_z.jpg

I'm doing the rest of the shoot as I speak. :duck:

I had a bad migrane last night and simply don't have enough time to finish the LFA shoot this morning, going to take 1 more shot and finish up the rest in a few hours. Thanks to all who have offered to help, I will try and get one of the MP shoots done tonight as well.

Edit: I found one more pic last night on my FM.net account and made one this morning, can't add the last shot though, simply don't have enough time.

6441064559_b99e6cb327_z.jpg

I quite like this shot, don't know why though. :hmmm:

6441094965_c078e4c633_z.jpg

Just took this in about 5min this morning, probably would have been better if I fiddled with settings but by then I will have had to leave. :p