We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW Week 9 Entry

oh common now

Frickin unbvelievable! :(

Should have said Saab cars if thats what you wanted. As it was all we were given, was "Saab theme"

Not the most considered move ever changing rules half way through.

...Disapointing

And it the oTW contests it's always the person who set the theme who decides if something that's on the line will get accepted or rejected ;)

Crikey if I'd have known that, I would have rejected every entry but mine a few weeks back

I've kept my mouth shut but REALLY timbid, ffs mate, why is 'Saab' not specific enough, can you really not think for yourself enough to realize that MAYBE the theme is for Saab made cars only? Then you have a hissy fit when your told nicely that your obviously out of theme entry is not acceptible.

I've kept my mouth shut but REALLY timbid, ffs mate, why is 'Saab' not specific enough, can you really not think for yourself enough to realize that MAYBE the theme is for Saab made cars only? Then you have a hissy fit when your told nicely that your obviously out of theme entry is not acceptible.

This, actually... it was very, VERY clear that the theme was Saab cars, not stickers. So, don't come here and play stupid or trying to be smartarse by posting a Mercedes.

¬¬

Please guys and Milli, let's not argue. I agree that Timbud was pushing his luck and I almost allowed him to enter that pic but then I thought that everyone else would stop posting Saabs and start posting Paganis, Lambos and Ferraris with Saab stickers instead, which was not my idea when I chose this theme...

Trust me I didn't get upset, despite what a couple above think of me. :p

I was just more disappointed that I did something different that technically fit the theme and a few folk here decided it was better to flame and bitch slap me for it. :rolleyes:

Anyway. Second try's a charm. Can't get anymore Saab than Ikea. Ha :)

6552719757_7b1ef0f1ce_b.jpg

Prophecy, please stop already. Tim was clever when he tried to use the loophole and as I said in my last post, I found the idea funny and would have let him enter it, but then many other people could/would have done the same and it would have taken the focus out of the Saab cars, which was what I meant with the theme. I wanted this to be a kind of a tribute for Saab, now as it's dead and then people would start entering with pics of Mercs and other cars...