We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Steam Christmas sale

pyrre

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought this - is quite fun. Hurry up and get it so I have someone to play with online (it's about $6)

I added you on Steam before but you never accepted me. My username is "thescottishspotter" on steam and my name is "RuthlessViper", just so you know who I am in order to add me. Anyway I have the game and will be happy to have a few games of it with you. ;)

I added you on Steam before but you never accepted me. My username is "thescottishspotter" on steam and my name is "RuthlessViper", just so you know who I am in order to add me. Anyway I have the game and will be happy to have a few games of it with you. ;)

Weird, I don't recall ever getting that invite.

So THAT's who that is, was wondering for a while, but didn't feel like asking

Added today's deals. I recommend The Binding of Isaac for that price (imo worth it for the full price too). Quite hard (at the start atleast), but enjoyable game.

Just got Men of War: Assault Squad after crafting 7 pieces of coal. Not really sure what I was hoping for from crafting the coal but Men of War isn't really my sort of game by the looks of it, so if anyone feels like trading something for it let me know.

Heh, that game has a Gift Pile objective today. :)

I've got Half Life 2, 50% off Borderlands: GOTY Edition and 25% off Valve if anyone would be kind enough to offer me just one piece of coal for either of those as they are of no use to me. Got six pieces of coal at the moment, might as well craft another 7 and hope for the best.

I'll be getting L.A. Noire, probably.

I've got Half Life 2, 50% off Borderlands: GOTY Edition and 25% off Valve if anyone would be kind enough to offer me just one piece of coal for either of those as they are of no use to me. Got six pieces of coal at the moment, might as well craft another 7 and hope for the best.

I need to look up this coal lark.

I'll be getting L.A. Noire, probably.

Half life 2 for a piece of coal!? I'm up for that... >.>

EDIT: I have 50% any Rockstar game if anyone is interested.

Don't craft any coal today if you have all the Valve games you want because apparently they've run out of games to give away and vouchers from other publishers to give away so all you'll get in return now is %off Valve vouchers. Might as well just keep the coal and hope you win the Grand Prize Draw give-away, or whatever it is.

@Clarence: Sorry, Half Life 2 and 50% off Borderlands were claimed yesterday evening, haven't been online to update the status of them. I'm just left with two 25% off Valve vouchers which I might keep and hope CS:GO comes out before they expire and also Men of War: Assault Squad still, which no-one seems interested in so I'll probably give that a try myself at some point.

Don't craft any coal today if you have all the Valve games you want because apparently they've run out of games to give away and vouchers from other publishers to give away so all you'll get in return now is %off Valve vouchers. Might as well just keep the coal and hope you win the Grand Prize Draw give-away, or whatever it is.

@Clarence: Sorry, Half Life 2 and 50% off Borderlands were claimed yesterday evening, haven't been online to update the status of them. I'm just left with two 25% off Valve vouchers which I might keep and hope CS:GO comes out before they expire and also Men of War: Assault Squad still, which no-one seems interested in so I'll probably give that a try myself at some point.

The coupons aren't valid for games released in 2012 - so that'll not work lol - and no big deal. I have stuff to get rid of as well.