We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tsukuba Time Attack Challenge

Guest MrLolololXD

Guest MrLolololXD

Well here's a little something for those that are looking for something to do :D

Here are the rules:

1. Times must be recorded on the FULL Tsukuba circuit track.

2. There are 7 different classes: C, B, A, S, R3 and R2. Aswell as a special FWD D class (rules for this class below)

3. The person may use any car, with any modifications, within one of those classes to achieve the fastest clean lap they possibly can for their chosen class.

4. Extremely fast laps require a screen shot or photo to verify the time.

5. Tell which car you used for the lap.

FWD D class: Only cars that were FWD from factory and remain FWD can be used.

Have fun!

The winner gets a car of their choice! :D

I'll update the 3 fastest lap times for each of the classes as often as I can.

R2 Class:

R3 Class:

S Class:

A Class:

B Class:

C Class:

D (FWD) Class:

Deadline for the second round is 25th of Feb! So hurry!

Guest MrLolololXD

Haha, bragging rights :D

But I guess I could throw in some kind of prize car... :mhmm: The competition would need a deadline then though

well it seems like you didn't even bother to look at my class problems :( i know it's your ''comp'' but i'd really love to see slower classes, the lotus one 77 will just beat everything S and R3. ill try and get better in the S classs, will post up a screenshot later.

Guest MrLolololXD
well it seems like you didn't even bother to look at my class problems :( i know it's your ''comp'' but i'd really love to see slower classes, the lotus one 77 will just beat everything S and R3. ill try and get better in the S classs, will post up a screenshot later.

Yeah I was gonna go back to the chatbox after editing that post and ask what classes would you like me to add, but I have dodgy internet and it went offline, so I just went to bed :)

How about A and B classes and a C class dedicated to FWD or muscle cars or something different? :D

:yay:

A and B class and C are perfect, and a FWD is cool, but not needed, it would need a special restriction. and please no MUSCLE cars, lol. that would be dodge darting :lol:

so basicaly, just add A, B and C class, that'd be perfect.

ALSO, i'm throwing in a 250 GTO for the person who posts the most top times BESIDES me :lol:

add that to the op please.

Guest MrLolololXD

So the deadline is the 11th of Feb for round 1 then.

After that I'll clear the times and round 2 starts on the 12th and finishes on the 25th of February then, I'll give the winner (whoever holds the most records for each class) of the second round any car of their choice, at my expense this time :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD
Just a quick query.

Something I've done before with validation of times is simply ask to do the laps as a quick race do the times are updated to the forza leader boards for all to see?

Just my 2 penny's worth.

Yeah, well I suppose you could do this, but a screenshot is good enough aswell I suppose. Either way is fine.

why have the scores been reset? it's still the same track and same cars, i can just post my previous times :fp:

I cleared the leaderboards incase someone that wanted to maybe try 2-3 classes instead of them all still had a chance of winning, considering the first round finished. Plus I just cut the old times into a .txt file somewhere, so I still have all the times. I was gonna put them back up on display at the end of this round.