We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #9 - 29.1.

superhyper

It wasn't ignored at all' date=' everyone can vouch for that.[/quote']

OK, I see...

:nods:

Really?

timbud in his more then 15k worth m3.

An E46 is twice the amount, and that's un-tuned...

Just saying I'm dissapointed. I mean, I bought a DBR9 of the AH for 7K, so I could have brought that... :wtf:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An E46 is twice the amount, and that's un-tuned...

Just saying I'm dissapointed. I mean, I bought a DBR9 of the AH for 7K, so I could have brought that... :wtf:

Ah ha, I sensed some bitterness and resentment towards me last night... it all becomes clear. Flo if you have an issue, please talk to me but don't bitch behind my back :)

I worked my butt off and got a cheap E46 at the auction house. :cheeky:

At the end of the day, this event is 'community playtime' so it should be a fun light hearted time. If we all start taking it too serious and concentrate more on winning and getting over the line first, it'll get pretty rubbish quickly.

Well, when you set a low price limit, it is very clear that you better choose a cheap car, not a expensive car that you made the best deal ever. Like that, someone could ask a friend to sell them a Veyron for 2.000 whatever credits!

Just to point out... everyone ALWAYS understands the rules and what is asked for, but you Timbud seems always to play the smartarse. Really dude? No offense, but really? Why can't you play along like anyone else?

I was not there, but by comments i can see what happened, and that is just my humble opinion. If i am allowed to have one.

I was not there, but by comments i can see what happened, and that is just my humble opinion. If i am allowed to have one.

First I'm going to deal with you and then I'm going to deal with everyone else.

Milli, I've said it countless times, you do not own Forza, you were not there, you will not comment. I understand WHY you want to comment, but it has no place in a thread of a playtime of which you do not attend. The rules were NOT clear and we had a misunderstanding. I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but really, you were not even there.

Now for the rest of you, stop squabbling like children. I've had it with the blatant disrespect for one another. This is a community, we grow and live together and we might not all get along - but there will be no arguing in my thread (mine being Santtu's - I am co-host). If you have issues with each other, I suggest you take care of it OUTSIDE of TDUCk or in PM. I'm sure Diablo doesn't want to have to clean up your messes any more than I want to have to scold you for them. Timbud is right, it's light hearted playtime, chill out. Timbud you're also wrong and I'll be sure to make the rules more concise to avoid exploitation in the future. Yes, what I just said is mildly hypocritical, but I shall set the rules and regulations of Playtime with Santtu every week to ensure everyone is happy, or as happy as can be. Now, grow up the lot of you and enjoy each others company. We had fun, do not ruin it.

Now move on with your lives, do not discuss this further, let it go. Next weeks theme will be posted soon.

It's only a game :panic2:

Timbud i was not trying to be a female about you, i still like you (friendly way) and i don't care about the overpriced car, if i knew the AH was allowed then i would've worked my but of for a m5 :lol:

Timbud i was not trying to be a female about you...

:susp: Again this?

And sorry Clarence, i already commented. Own the game does not restricts which thread i can post. I am a member, therefore i can post in any open thread around here. If that annoys you, i am sorry again.

Guys five Milli a break. She just wants to help to get it fair for everybody so we can all have a good time.

Saying she can't comment because she doesn't have the game is a pretty damn poor argument. We all know she wants FM4 badly... :p

Kidding Milli. Each to their own on what they prefer.

Lol carbon. Go for it :p

Feel free to poor your wrath on me Milli... I'm quite used to it now. I won't stop you from giving you opinion even if you flame me and then say no offense.

Do what MB said get FM4 and come and join us, you'll have a blast... even if you prefer GT5. We don't mind. All we want to do is play... and thats why I get upset when people take the playtime so serious. Me and Clarie had an ace time on the drift race last night and we did even drift... Just bantered. If more had joined in I don't think that 'race' would have ended as quickly.

Of course I exploited a loophole, but you can't say it was in the OP rules here. I have a skill for doing that kind of thing and thats why I'm good at my job.

Anyway. I only come here to play, if you can't accept that, then talk to me... I'm not entirely a . Especially when I've had a G&T (which is every playtime)

:)

Thing is Timbud, why you always, i mean, why you always do that? Why you want take "advantage" from anywhere you can? Find a hole in the rules and go right to it? Your point is also valid to you, it is just a game, anyone want have fun, so, why have a 100% correct rule? Why have a rule?

I mean... saab theme was clear that was Saab cars, you knew that, but you prefered go different and for the hole in the rule, posting a Mercedes. Now, this 15.000 car theme, cheap car in other words... you go, and take a car that costs the double of the price or so, and use the deal as an excuse, even though you knew you were supposed to buy a cheap car, not an expensive that got cheap for any reason.

I mean... if it is about fun, why always try use the best car that you can? Why don't use cars that nobody normally uses? Like... a Ka, i don't know... Forza has so many cool cars, but people use always the same ones. It is not personal Timbud, but i would say that to anyone who do the same...

Me having the game or not doesn't change the fact, or my opinion, same goes for which game i do prefer... my taste is not in discussion over here, keep this in mind.

To reply you both, yes, i would like to have Forza, everyone around should know that... but i can't afford to buy a Xbox or even Forza, and no, i will not sell the videogame that i already have to buy other.

I'm curious as to why we're all still discussing it. It's over and you're all hanging onto it like children. Get over it. If you aren't having fun then please, do NOT show up.

@Milli I understand your points, I understand you'd like Forza, but you are not with us every Sunday to understand what's fully going on. I enjoy your comments and opinions in the Forza threads, especially the picture threads because honestly you're one of the best video game photographers I know. But when you base an opinion solely on what people write in here, your opinion is tainted because you need to be there to understand. I'm not meaning to exclude you from our fun, I wish that you had the money for Forza, but we've talked about this.

Guys, please drop it and move on. I said I'm going to fix these problems, so no need to continue discussing it. Next week's sign up will be available soon.

May I just say that I stand behind Milli on this one?

I mean, it might be a good thing for your job that you're good at exploiting things, but if you know that other people don't like it in a game, why still do it..?

:leaves:

Thanks for the support. :D

Clarence why try and stop a discussion that could ultimately lead to positive outcomes.

Milli of course its personal, because I only ever see doing it towards me. So likewise please don't take offence when I answer back. I'm a fighter and always will be... and thats part of my upbringing which has been instilled in me by the actions of crappy parents (don't feel sorry for me, because I have no regrets).

Its not that I do it to cause trouble, but it really is the first thing that my brain latches onto...

I crave structure and organisation, and when its not there my natural reaction is to fight it... :p

Clarence why try and stop a discussion that could ultimately lead to positive outcomes.

Milli of course its personal, because I only ever see doing it towards me. So likewise please don't take offence when I answer back. I'm a fighter and always will be... and thats part of my upbringing which has been instilled in me by the actions of crappy parents (don't feel sorry for me, because I have no regrets).

Its not that I do it to cause trouble, but it really is the first thing that my brain latches onto...

I crave structure and organisation, and when its not there my natural reaction is to fight it... :p

You don't have to explain me why do you fight. And it is towards you because you are the only one around that i see doing that. If was Clarence, i would say that to him, if was flo, i would say that to him. But no, was you, so i say that to you.

I know nobody is perfect, and has problems... but you say it is for fun, and for people to not take it serious, but you take it serious and do not waste a chance to be better or win somehow. Do you see what you say/do?

@ Clarence: That is because people always lost it... lol, if the person can keep a good and fair discussion, nothing will happen. :D

You can call me by my real name. You're my best girl friend y'know. I understand... but can we please take this to PM's?

Nevaah. :lol: Public is better... no, really, i mean... if he send me a pm, i will reply. If he replies here, i will reply here aswell.

I can talk wherever. I would always much rather talk than have people harbour ill feelings, or for folk not have the opportunity to offer/vent their voice

This topic is pretty finished anyway, so I can't see any harm continuing here...

:)

Am not angry either.

Just happy to talk and resolve/agree differences.

Milli, you say you do it towards me but how often have I come into a conversation you were/are involved in a picked you up on a technicality. I can think of once.

I take it a bit more serious when people get upset and react to it... and fyi Clarence handled it well in the server when my 30K car was revealed and immediately slated. I can always justify everything I do, and I did then too... even if one or two are unwilling to accept it.

I do see what I say/do (often in hindsight), but I also hate communicating in text because you lose so much of the meaning. That's why after the first playtime I pushed for everyone to use mic so we could talk properly, instead of jumping in the tduck chatbox.

So often I find I have to go back and explain my text talk because someone else has understood it differently to how I wrote it... but thats cool really. Its better to do that and keep dialogue going, than to assume the worst and bury our heads in the sand.

but if you know that other people don't like it in a game, why still do it..?

So far Milli (and Clarence previously) is the only person is actually talking properly so I'm not able to comment on what they feel. But as you haven't actually asked me for my story last night (or about the language that was directed at me), then all you going on is heresay and one sided gossip.:)

But let me ask you this: Why did we still have a drift match last night when there was more than a few people that don't like it?

I should say more tonight, but I've got a great StarWars book to finish

Milli, you say you do it towards me but how often have I come into a conversation you were/are involved in a picked you up on a technicality. I can think of once.

I take it a bit more serious when people get upset and react to it... and fyi Clarence handled it well in the server when my 30K car was revealed and immediately slated. I can always justify everything I do, and I did then too... even if one or two are unwilling to accept it.

That is because you are not like me... if i see something and think that must be said, i will... whoever is doing that.

If Clarence handled it well or not... is not my point, also justify is not a problem either... thing is, why take something that you need justify if you can just get something that nobody will complain? Yet, it being for fun.

I could give you thousands of examples about what i mean, but i will feel like repeating myself or even being a bit exagerated.

why take something that you need justify if you can just get something that nobody will complain?

i wanted a Beemer because i'm levelling them up right now. Would have taken a 1M but couldn't find one cheap enough.

Looked at the E36 for a few mins but I think it ugly so couldn't bring myself to drive it. And the E30 was too pricey too.

The E46 I got was a bargain after quite some time on the auction house.