We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

March Pirelli Car Pack

TimBud

It was about a year for Forza 3 UE, and I didnt mean its going to be these 6 dlc's then UE immediately, i'm just pretty sure that I read a while back, before the release of FM4 that there will only be 6 dlc packs.

edit: actually it could have been closer to a year and a half for Forza 3 UE... Cant remember now.

Exactly, and nope, there will definetly be more dlc for forza after the season pass.

Ok, i'm going to hold you to that. If theres not your going to hear about it every day. ;) What makes you so sure?

the 2 big anouncement that are being made at the xbox spring showcases, there definetly will be dlc after the SP, also, BADNED at forzacentral share some hints with us :lol:

Hmmmmkay, i'm gonna wait til the 5th/6th of March before I believe it, but if your right then awesome :P

as soon as I read some CONFIRMED stuff, I'll be sure to make 8026131263123 threads and 8026131263124 CB messages about it :nods:

:jk:

I just looked over the list again and found something out that may shock you all...

May want to sit down for this...

A DLC with NO AUDI's! :panic:

Dont panic, im sure T10 will make up for it and give us the A1 & A1 sportback,A5 sportback, A6, A7 and A8, along with the Q3 & Q5, TT RS+ and the new RS4 in the upcoming DLC sponsored Audi pack

:cheeky:

So they're adding a Zombie based minigame? or that no longer the in thing to do with games now? :lol:

:toof: 1 out of 2 anouncements was forza horizon apearantly, but not yet confirmed officialy, I hope the second anouncements brings some change to fm4 :mhmm: