We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2012 Season!

Camel

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know which team is the best: MercedesGP and McLaren Mercedes. :nods:

Woah, wouldn't of guessed you'd think that, with your username and everything :P

And Santtu:

Red Bull didn't deserve to be on the podium, webber deserved 4th, possibly 3rd, but vettel wasn't anything special at all, he wasn't having a good race so I was happy when he was overtaken by the mclarens, not just because I'm a mclaren fan, but also due to him not really deserving it

Guest MrLolololXD
What a brilliant race. Well worth getting up at 8am on a Sunday for.

Some good overtaking and racing. Same old Massa being crap as usual again. :lol: I don't know where his skill went, he used to be much better than this.

That spring knocked all the skill out of him :nods:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was an okay race, although pretty bad for the drivers I support. Di Resta had such a good Quali, shame he finished outside the points in the race though. And as for Button... I hope he gets his problems sorted ASAP, I hate seeing him so badly. Alonso did alright despite Ferraris bad strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall, i liked the race, a lot.

Shame that Vettel broke, he had clearly chances to win... Kobayashi was insane, in my opinion, he was wrong in both cases, with Bruno and with Massa. With Bruno he clearly tried to put his car were was clearly impossible... if i can compare to soccer, what he did was basically kick the ball aiming it to hit other player's hand. With Massa... well, he just tried too hard again.

I also thought Hamilton was wrong in his crash, or kind of... the other car was more than half beside him, and going back to the track, yet, Hamilton went too much for the apex, not leaving any room. He could let a bit of room, and if he gets overtaken, it could be understood that the other driver had cut the corner, being forced to give Hamilton his position back.

Webber did an awesome race, 19th to 4th... not for anyone. Lol Alonso had much luck, but he also drove very well... and see how he got happy, commoved me... i almost cried with him, when he was in the podium :lol:. Was also really cool to see Schumacher back in the podium. Nice race, i loved it.

Sponge Edit: Placed your post in spoiler tags, just in case anyone hasn't watched it yet :)

Milli Edit: Ah, didn't know how to make them untill now, and completelly forgot about people who hasn't watched. Thanks and sorry in same time. Lol

Dat race. Dat. Race. The whole season. I've lost my ability to can. Fernando is just magic and if he doesn't get the title this year, everything in this world will be wrong.

Wow, I hope Maldonado's daddy paid a fortune for his seat, because his skill this season does not deserve it. More and more I believe his win was a complete fluke or a fix.

It's not his daddy who pays, rather the biggest Venezuelan oil company and Williams are into raptures over his driving. His win wasn't a fluke, it was a genuinely good drive, because he is a genuinely good driver... when he can break the magnetic pull between him and random poles, walls, other drivers' cars etc.

Alonso first :D I always had faith in him and i'm rooting for him for the title and hopefully he will clam it this year well deserved.

HAMILTON CRASHES OUT!!!! Epic :duck:

Schumi back on the podium was a nice sight to see :)

Overall very good race and very interesting to watch. The commentating towards the end was hectic made me :lol: