We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters

Camel

A new piece of DLC was recently announced for Battlefield 3 called Close Quarters, it includes 10 more assignments/weapons and 4 new maps that involve, well, close quarters combat. So get prepared to get stabbed, a lot.

Have a look a the trailer.

New trailer 26th April 2012

Thought and opinions!

I love Metro Conquest.

Such a simple map to control yet people fail to understand, YOU DO NOT TAKE THE OPPOSITE (A or C) FLAG. SIMPLY POST UP AT B AND LET THE ENEMY COME TO YOU.

Unless you have a good team of 3 squads. 4 sat at each flag once you've got them. Impossible to claw it back after that.

Unless you have a good team of 3 squads. 4 sat at each flag once you've got them. Impossible to claw it back after that.

BUT, you get more points but not taking the 3rd flag. Tickets bleed a lot slower.

But wait, there's more!

I have done this, if you're running a full team of 12 (good luck takes ages to balance everyone) leave your original flag and just take B. Enjoy your K/D.

• 1 month later...

Not so many people use the USAS anymore because the frag rounds don't work as well. I hate the flashlights when they're used in an already light situation as they wouldn't blind you, don't really mind in the darker areas as it's a bit more realistic.

I love Bazzar, Metro and Seine so these 4 new maps will be great too.

I'll wait till you get it before considering it, I guess the more expletives you shout the ....better it is? :D

Yes! :D

And I don't shout them, It's my mic that makes it sound louder. My brothers realised that I don't shout, I just raise my voice a little but through wired mics it sounds like I'm shouting. :hmmm: