We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooow Shaaaar! *jaw drops* Luv that pink shirt! *dreams* And Charli ... about more pics of you ... pweeeease yessss! *hopes* No need for me to post more of me, you're all so much cuter, and I luv - really luv - looking at all of you cuties so muchies! *turns red*

And Siobhan, awesum stuff of you, too, of course. You're all just the best I've ever seen in any internet forum so far. :) *gives you all a warm hug*

Poser? :cheeky:

uhm, naaah

Wow Shar that's a nice photo. And i'm telling you the guy with the balloon is George Sampson.

uhm, never heard of! xD

^ Sort of yeah! :p I bet no-one who isn't from the UK knows who he is.

Its Highline - what were you expecting?

uhm, I have no idea.. maby a hug from you? and that someone tells me to get a life..?

just having a booooooring time...

OK now I get who George Sampson is ... it's that kid off "Britain's got some Talent and a whole load of people who want to appear on tele"

And also popping back to this thread after a couple of days of posting my pic I finally understand why Nodz always used to dissappear about 10:15 everynight when playing <Insert name of current game of the month here>

Yours feeling VERY old

Hybrid

LOL this thread is officially full of win :nuts: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ..... but yeah no pics of me, I'm too gangsta' to appear on a forum it will affect my street cred badly ... can't be a geek in front of my homeboys can I :D ????

I kid ..... I'm far from 'gangsta' really I'm too uncool to be a gangsta must be my 'indie glasses' lol :thumbsup:.

And Charli ... about more pics of you ... pweeeease yessss!

sorry but i dont think i should post another picture of me because people dont like me because i wear a little bit of makeup :(

i only use makeup because of a scar i got from some horrible person a few months ago :sulk:

And also popping back to this thread after a couple of days of posting my pic I finally understand why Nodz always used to dissappear about 10:15 everynight when playing <Insert name of current game of the month here>

Yours feeling VERY old

Hybrid

You posted a pic *searches thread, goes back 9 pages* ah ha, so its you holding me up on the A13 in the morning :cheeky::lol:

And yes i did used to be gone for a while sometimes :D

sorry but i dont think i should post another picture of me because people dont like me because i wear a little bit of makeup :(

i only use makeup because of a scar i got from some horrible person a few months ago :sulk:

I`m sorry to hear that...:( But wtf, everyone like you...why would you think such things. The fact that someone prefers you to other girl is normal and you should not feel like that. ;)

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone :)

OK now I get who George Sampson is ... it's that kid off "Britain's got some Talent and a whole load of people who want to appear on tele"

And also popping back to this thread after a couple of days of posting my pic I finally understand why Nodz always used to dissappear about 10:15 every night when playing <Insert name of current game of the month here>

Yours feeling VERY old

Hybrid

Yes he used to disappear at that time every night as thats what time I went home so he walked me downstairs to say bye, lol

You should post another pic if you want to Charli, theres nothing wrong with a bit of makeup.

Has someone been being mean??? :mad:

You should post another pic if you want to Charli, theres nothing wrong with a bit of makeup.

Has someone been being mean??? :mad:

people just don't like me and i dont like the ugly scar on my face. makeup helps me feel a bit more comfortable in myself but people dont like that :(

people just don't like me and i dont like the ugly scar on my face. makeup helps me feel a bit more comfortable in myself but people dont like that :(

Well I've learnt that you can't be worried about people who don't like you as there will always be some ... but enjoy the company of those who do like you ... as for the scar ... all that matters is what you feel and no one else ... if makeup makes you feel more comfortable you shouldn't listen to people that tell you otherwise as what makes you comfortable is the most important thing