We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGSotW Week 1: McLaren F1

Ryzza5

Pick the Week 1 winner for best McLaren F1 photo  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Week 1 winner for best McLaren F1 photo

In case you're as bad at guessing acronyms as I am at creating them, welcome to the Driving Game Screenshot of the Week competition entry thread.

* Stick to the implied theme (don't look for technical loopholes)

* Images must not exceed 800kB, and be at least 915px wide to fit the PoTW TV.

* Each person who enters must cast a vote in the same week to remain eligible. You may not vote for yourself.

* Winner picks the next theme, unless winning consecutively, in which case the runner up decides.

* Winner has 48h to PM a new theme to me or another member of staff if I'm away, if they fail to meet this then the theme will be a free round.

* Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them wouldn't be eligible). Please mention what game your screenshot is from.

* Minor non-enhancing editing permitted (cropping, addition of your name, etc) is permitted, as long as the actual screenshot isn't tampered with. Just like all these other comps.

To make things easier for me I'll make the weekly periods line up with the pCARS weekly leaderboard challenge.

For the first time in the 4+ years I've been here I'll get to pick a theme (unbelievable but true).

Week 1: McLaren F1​

1. Ozzmcom

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

2. Ryzza5

Red%2520Bull%2520Hangar-7_4.jpg

3. TimBud

7336531102_56ccefb925_c.jpg

4. repyhrepus

full

Guest MrLolololXD
Where's fizzkid when you need him eh? :p

Oh god :kbsmash:

Far Far Away

Good :locked: :cheers:

Guest MrLolololXD

We have had our encounters across the internet, not on here though. And may I just say my opinion of him is that he is an asshat.