We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24h Lemans

Ozzmcom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really, I thought it was strange lol :p

#7 didn't look that bad, I'm surprised it took that long to get it out (and push it back in and get it out again :lol:)

---------- Post added at 00:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 AM ----------

And #7 is back in :fp2:

---------- Post added at 00:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:37 AM ----------

"Toyota #7 repairs appear to be abandoned." :cry:

A bit sad, but:

7nTnr.png

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

#74 'vette had a little touche with the wall, and Rebellion Racing driver Jeroen Bleekemolen thinks that Audi #3 will overtake them :(

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

This actually doesn't sound good:

Anthony Davidson ‏@antdavidson

Well that was a big one! Lying in a French hospital with a broken back wasn't what I had in mind at this stage in the race...

seeing few offs now, drivers are definitely tired.

---------- Post added at 00:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 AM ----------

I was hoping for #3 to get in the top 5 after that blow earlier.

---------- Post added at 00:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:58 AM ----------

corvettes are having too much trouble at these hours.

Guest MrLolololXD

Audi #1 just had a bit of an encounter with a tall ripple strip LOL It looked like he caught a little bit of air, but I doubt it

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

#74 Vette is going back out :)

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

#73 is back out too :D

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

This was just posted by Oliver Gavin (driver of Corvette #74) on Twitter:

This is not our day... After all the incidents, we now have a drivetrain/high speed oscillation... Changing all of drivetrain now...

Nooo, just noticed the #3 Audi has overtaken the #13 Rebellion :cry:

it was inevitable , have to say quite a heroic effort from the team. That car was a wreck and down to 22nd position lets remember.

by the way with the temperature going up we can expect lots of spin outs.

#1 e-tron could need a new back panel meanwhile after that slight bump.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

lets hope the playstation lmp2 nissan and #74 corvette get back to the race soon.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

#74 back on track.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

#74 back in the garage :P