We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Thank you :)

Fear Deer

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]T[/TD]

[TD]Thank[/TD]

[TD]You[/TD]

[TD]For[/TD]

[TD]Everything[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]D[/TD]

[TD]Don't[/TD]

[TD]Give[/TD]

[TD]Up,[/TD]

[TD]EVER![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]U[/TD]

[TD]Unaccomplishment[/TD]

[TD]Isn't[/TD]

[TD]A[/TD]

[TD]Chance[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]c[/TD]

[TD]Complete[/TD]

[TD]Your[/TD]

[TD]Life[/TD]

[TD]Projects[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]K[/TD]

[TD]Keep[/TD]

[TD]Doing[/TD]

[TD]Your[/TD]

[TD]Best[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

G

R

E

A

THREE

Y

E

A

R

SPENT

W

I

T

H

You guys!

More than just friends....

...a

​FAMILY

(...)

But nothing lasts forever...

I have been mis-valuing my personal life due to the influence the internet has caused on me...its a kind of "magnet"!

But its me who has to assume control of my life,

Not the internet!

I wish to have a good future,

and for that i must leave you guys, so i can focus on the real priorities :(

Or else..i will just hop on here instead of focusing on whats really important for my future professional life.

I like you all a lot! I really do!

Of course..we all have our preferences... but i will never forget any of you.

This placed marked an era of my life..a stage...which i will never..ever..want to erase from my memory..it brought me nearly nothing but joy!

So here's to you...:xmasdrink:

A big...

THANK YOU!

I'm not leaving the internet fully..i will ocasionally stop by to play some project c.a.r.s or some games that might come...i probably will keep the internet nickname so if you find a someone with a nickname identical to the ones i use in internet games..there is a slight chance it will be me...I will continue using msn, some of you have my msn, if you would like to have it, pm me and if you are someone i have talked to enjoyably during these 3 years, i'll probably add you :) I will keep checking my inbox for 2-3 days after this...Then i expect to permanently logout...

My thank you goes out to all of you, but there are some people who deserve a special thank you:

• [*=left]Diablo (Thanks for always being a friendly duck, cheers to you :-) )
    [*=left]Ryzza5 (always a well mooded moderator, good guy...good guy)
    [*=left]CarMadMike (A friend, a good person, comprehensive)
    [*=left]Mellors (Great moderator, very direct person, i like that!)
    [*=left]Andreaz1 (Of course i cant forget you, also a good friend during these years, many thanks :) )
    [*=left]Baldy (Your picture on the loo was most...educational :p )
    [*=left]Sponge (Ah mate, a great guy! Great convo's, Always ready to help!
    [*=left]Soundwave (A Random Fella :P Funny guy, good friend..good friend! Great choice in picking him as a moderator :) )
    [*=left]Lady Gaga; Diamonds; (Also great guys at the chatbox :) Good friends, good people!)
    [*=left]Derp (Great Luck to you friend, you deserve it :) )
    [*=left]Minime891 (Thanks for putting up with me, helping me when I needed! I found a great friend in you, thank you for EVERYTHING)
    [*=left]Oldi (You Spoon :P No that you are going to read this, probably you're not :P But i talk to you quite often on msn so you're still a spoon! :hi5: bro fist!

I hope not to be forgetting anyone who had closer contact with me..but if i am..please appologize me, hard to remember all names, specially with the constant swap :P

@CarbonCactus

Always nice to read nice words :) Thank you!

@Diamonds

Thanks^^ :P Maybe il be back, maybe not, but i doubt its for s**n, if i do return...who knows

@Ozzmcom

Nope i wont leave ivao^^ but im not as active on fsx as before, due to constant crashing, instability, and really busy atm :/

I'm assuming you have already left i was a sleep at the time this was posted :lol:

You're a good mate and i wish you the best in your future and life.

Expect a pm seeing that you may not ever be on here :)

Very inspirational words there patch very inspirational it was touching (serious) :D