We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: Mercedes-Benz 600SEL AMG W140 Ver. 3.0!!!

Norby931

ok, but, I request that the request threads to be viewed also, not to be forgotten, otherwise the request threads are useless . . . that's why I post some requests on the released mods, but I will post requests also in the request threads place, no problem

The Request Forum is there specifically to keep requests out of threads like this. These threads are for discussing the mod at hand only, and as you can see others find it annoying to read requests in them which is why we remove them as we find them. If you have any requests you will post them only in the request forum and if modders feel like it they will look in there. If you have any questions about it feel free to send me a private message. There is really nothing else to discuss about it in this thread so please get it back to the original topic which is Norby's Mercedes 600 SEL.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I requested my first car in TDUck - that was a nearly year ago (M5 E28), fulfilled almost 4 months ago (8 months have passed when I had a fun with E28), so be alert and wait for it mate.

It's worth waiting ;)

As I said earlier W140 is GREAT!

Greets!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...