We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Codies F1 Race Stars

Ryzza5

oooooookaaaaay :eyebrow:

At least they've got licensed drivers. Might be similar to Crash Nitro Kart racing??? 4 way split screen + online MP. Heck I might be more likely to buy this than F1 2012 given the fact I enjoyed Mario Kart, SpeedFreaks, CTR, and CNK.

F1 RACE STARS will deliver formula fun on every straight, hairpin, jump and loop-the-loop with super-fast racing and a range of power-ups for players to collect and deploy as they sprint for the chequered flag ahead of their rivals.

F1 RACE STARS will take players on a world tour of iconic FORMULA ONE locations, including Monaco, Silverstone and the new Circuit of Americas in Austin, Texas, recreated as fantastical racing circuits built for speed and wheel-to-wheel competition. Friends and family can share the fun too; F1 RACE STARS will deliver 4-player split-screen racing and 12-player competition alongside an extensive career mode featuring a number of Championships.

Looks like a lot of fun!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure they're all all official F1 circuits just with different height-maps (hills, etc) and very different scenery of course. They also mentioned each track has 3 pit lanes so you can repair damage sooner during the short races.