We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

Thx alot guys! :) I started it today, and i got some "lil" problems with the models, because it it the acr viper, and i wanna make a stock version. Viper srt 10 logo missing originally, and the bumbper lights also, but i already solved it. I finished today, tomorrow i will work on the car again. :) Oh and this will be my first mod, what has stipes on the body. :D

If you will become any problems with converting the "limited" editions to the stock ones, feel free to ask me. Somehow I managed to make a 560-4 Gallardo out of the Superleggera in forza, so I think there is a solution for everything :)

Oh, thats cool, thx alot m8! :) Now it looks, its doesnt need to modify anything on the model, but anyway i will write you if i need help in this. Btw your gallardo is 5/5! ;)

--- Post Updated ---

A little offtopic...

Norby, did you think about Volkswagen Scirocco R or Lancia Delta S4 (the both from Forza Horizon) ? Plainly, I want to know...

Sry i dont plan these cars. I have a lot of plan atm, but not mutch time to make them. :) Now i have a "list" of my next mods in my head, what i want to make, and just after i will deal with other cars.

Any WIP photos?

Soon. :) Btw today i started the interior but my save got a bug and the interior mapping became crappy. Unfortunately my previous save need again some work, but today im a bit tired and i just continue the work with the viper tomorrow. The exterior looks cool i think, i will be release it with 2 rims, and of course will be a 2 stripes version and a non stripes version. :)

I cant make convertible version of the coupe body bec. its 2 different modell. Maybe later i will make the convertible version also but i dont promise anything. :)

Yeahh !. 2008 SRT-10 Convertible - it could be more powerful for us !. Wait for this Spider !. :hiya:

I have a good and a bad news. I start with the good: dodge will be release at this weekend. Bad: Unfortunately i have a problem with the stripes because i use stripes first time, and its not perfect now. So yet i dont release striped version, just later if i will find any solve to fix it. :)

E.: Dodge Viper will be released today! ;)

E2.: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe Released!