We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Noise Regulations At Your Local Track??

iLLGT3

That really annoys me when people do that.

Pukekohe has the 95db limit because of one twat who brought the only house anywhere near the track and started complaining. I swear some people are either plain stupid or just utter twats. Now when you go to pukekohe for D1NZ you cant properly hear the awesome scream of the MADBUL's 4 rotor, I reckon he should run a straight pipe next time and just ignore the track officials LMAO

And if MadMike did that then he will get warned/banned from racing/drifting on the track and the owners of the track will get a big fine which could lead them to stopping the event from returning to the track.

It's a shame that people don't put more thought into where they buy a house. Maybe they think "I'll deal with the noise" then a year or so later "damn racetrack :mad: I'm gonna complain about the noise"

Guest MrLolololXD

The words I use to describe those people can not be spoken on this forum.

Some people really need a big kick in the head, if they buy a house next to a racetrack they should be expected to put up with the noise, they knew there was a racetrack there. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TRACK WAS THERE FIRST

I think Spa had that a few years back, almost ended up having a 24 hour event called off at the last moment if I remember correctly!

If you move within the area then you should be told "There is a live race track within X of the house, due to this you have no right to complain when there is an event on".

But yeah, people in Nurmberg don't complain about the noise/track because it's one of the biggest sources of income in the area, and the reason why the town has a hospital and stuff! Silverstone kinda the same, as more than half the teams in f1 have a base in or around the track/town, and many other motorsport related things.

It's like moving next to a farm and then complaining about the smell, noise animals and tractors!

As MrLolololXD said....

The words I use to describe those people can not be spoken on this forum.