We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Everyone stay away from my castle, I HAVE NUKES! :evil:

un.jpg

I'll test one then put the co-ordinates here if anyone wants to check out the crater and start a mine out of it

--- Post Updated ---

Co-ordinates are +105, +70. It's in a snow biome near a volcano

Not quit as big as me or Cal were hoping, so next time I might put 2-3 together :mhmm:

So me and khev were having a chat about him maybe blocking energy condensers as they're a bit ridiculous in this version of tekkit. If you don't know, they basically duplicate whatever item you put in, better items taking longer for each duplication.

I've got the most rubbish, low level one possible and can get whatever building material I want from it instantly, along with getting around 40+ diamonds a day from it. Reaper's makes diamonds every 8-9 seconds so you can imagine it kind of spoils the point of minecraft a bit :p

Anyway, khev wanted me to get people's opinions, so here I am - what are other people's thoughts? :)

Guest MrLolololXD

I don't see the problem with condensers, it's not like they make the game any easier. You have to lose something to make something. Making a diamond still takes a full stack of 64 coal, which isn't easy to come by, or over 8000 dirt blocks. Plus you still have to go mining to find a diamond to clone in the first place.

Besides, without energy condensers Tekkit becomes literally impossible to play later on

If you ever feel like you've got too many diamonds I'd be happy to take some off you. I personally find the duplicator quite handy for lower-level items just for time saving. If I've dug a bunch of dirt or stone that I don't need, instead of throwing it away, I can turn it into wood or food or arrows, etc.

I didn't think nukes were enabled in this version?

You don't need any items to duplicate stuff other than the target, you can power it with collectors + any light source. You can chuck other items in to speed it up but you don't really need to :p The transmutation tablet is the 'conversion' one. I'm still new to tekkit so apologies if I've got the names of stuff wrong :o

Guest MrLolololXD

I just think it would be stupid and unfair to ban the energy condenser. Especially when some players (such as you Mojo :p) have obviously heavily depended on it to get so far in front of everybody else. It wouldn't be fair to the newer and lower ranked players. If it makes the game too easy for you, simple, don't use it then.

But I'm telling you guys Tekkit heavily relies on these machines later on...

I just think it would be stupid and unfair to ban the energy condenser. Especially when some players (such as you Mojo :p) have obviously heavily depended on it to get so far in front of everybody else. It wouldn't be fair to the newer and lower ranked players. If it makes the game too easy for you, simple, don't use it then.

But I'm telling you guys Tekkit heavily relies on these machines later on...

Yeah fair enough, it wasn't actually my idea, I was just told to get other people's opinions ;)

I built my fortress 'legit' anyway, so I don't feel too bad :p

Guest MrLolololXD
You mean Tekkit is't just a heavily modded Minecraft? There some sort of Hidden plan behind it? A Ulterior motive? :oook:

:lol:

There is much for you to learn young grasshopper :nods:

If you have the know-how you can do almost anything in Tekkit, including create simple computer games within the game :eek: There is much for us all to learn :mhmm: