We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3 2013 - What you looking forward to seeing?

Eudemon

With E3 about 6 weeks ago away I was wondering what you guys are excited or wanting to see at the expo this year. Myself personally I really hope we see what Ivory Tower's game is all about and that it's what we are imagining it to be like. Some more WATCH_DOGS wouldn't go amiss, maybe the '5 twins' in Forza 5 and PGR5 may finally show themselves.

More next-gen showings from both Sony and Microsoft and definitely more of the Oculus Rift as that thing looks awesome! :nuts:

Any racing games that don't have fantasy physics. TDU3, pCARS (possibly), Assetto Corsa (wasn't this supposed to be released in Q1 already?), Forza/GT, Drive Club...

Doubt there will be a massive representation of car games there anyway, E3 is for the biggest outfits to show off whereas the smaller ones tend to prefer Gamescom in Germany it seems.

damn diablo you beat me to it :P

Anyway I'm looking forward to watch dogs obviously and perhaps the new xbox announcement at the microsoft conference. I should say to people who are expecting the GTA V , you'll be disappointed, Rockstar Games never attend E3. Also I wouldn't expect anything from GT6, looking forward to see more drive club though and hopefuly more ps4 content. I believe BF4 is going to be on there as well so it is going to be a good E3 again.