We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[NEED HELP!] How to increase traffic car number?

valenuve

As far as I know, there isn't any information in TDU Database, to raise max traffic count above current limits :(

The best thing one's could do is to set traffic to current limit for each Oahu area (6 areas if I remember well).

Patch 1.68b has only changed traffic scattering by area.

That's all I know... maybe the limit is overridable with changing bytes in TDU executable but you would need binary skills (the same used for cheating or cracking).

Not to add, I have no skill in this matter :D

that's true, the cars in TDU are not very 'smart' ! but at least they can get out from your band :D but thankfully there are not as stupid as the traffic cars from GTA San Andreas :))))))

increased traffic is Cool for Heavy Cars, but for speed the only problem of them is their 'intelligence'

It's very interested, that somebody wants to increase the max number of traffic's cars. I hate them ... They exist in the least appropriate moment :D